Guild hunting

90 Human Warrior
want to find one i can fit into. not wanting to be told how to gear or what spec to run. would like to raid and rbg but kinda really don't care if i do. also have a warlock

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Pfreely/simple
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
If your looking for a guild hopper filled with rage that loves not showing up for raids he's the dps for you <3 Best 37k I've seen a destro lock to on this server :D oh wait. maybe I should say something nice...

He likes to do RBGs and is well geared. But doesn't know how to kill anything. Well I tried. Guess I can't think of anything nice to say. Apparently being nice and hanging out on vent pisses him off. He's not a people person. He does like to talk really loud in raids over the raid leader though and say the wrong thing. I would tell him to look at dungeon Journal but most new players know now to use that. Would be a waste of both of our time.

I'm hungry. Who wants oreo's and cookies?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
What was that about hating?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Unlike you I'm not disrespecting a guild. I'm just saying thats the type of player he is. actually you guys would get along great. BTW you got a problem keep it to yourself <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hate hate hate.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Unlike you I'm not disrespecting a guild. I'm just saying thats the type of player he is. actually you guys would get along great. BTW you got a problem keep it to yourself <3

I wasn't disrespecting anyone. You have brain issues.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/09/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Yumemaria
'm hungry. Who wants oreo's and cookies?

Um...Oreo's are cookies.
As far as guild hopping goes, for a very very long time Drb wasn't in a guild at all. He was in Khaos for a while (much to my surprise) but seems to have left them. I don't know why guild hopping is such a bad thing. If you don't fit in, why stay...you know?

Sometimes it takes awhile to find a guild to call home. On larger servers it isn't noticed as much. But Fizz being rather small and everyone all up in everyone's business, this !@#$ gets said.
Not sure why so many people feel the need to tattle on others and "warn" the new/potential guild a person joins. Yume darling, surely you have better things to do.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I do have better things to do than to talk to you but for once you got a point. Ya got to find the right guild. If you dont want me "warning" you why he left khaos then I wont but I knew the reason why. He's not a people person and lets leave it at that.

and Yes oreo's are cookies but they are a different kinda cookie. I mean really if you think about cookies first thing that pops in your head is what like chocolate chip or suger right? Oreo's are like THE cookies.

Example: Who wants Reese and chocolate?

Yes Reese are chocolate but its the the most EPIC piece of chocolate and peanut butter combo EVER!

I mean seriously. Can't aggrue with me there even if you hate me that much to not want to agree. Reese are some good stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/10/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Yumemaria
Yes oreo's are cookies but they are a different kinda cookie

truuuuu
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/10/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Yumemaria
Oreo's are like THE cookies.

I disagree with you there. They taste gross and seem to upset my stomach. You can keep the Oreo's and I'll keep the chocolate chip cookies.

And hell yes Reese's are awesome. The only thing better than Reese's cups are the holiday shapes (eggs, trees, hearts, etc) because they have more peanut butter in them. I have found out the hard way to not eat them on an empty tummy :P

Also, how could you not want to talk to me? I'm adorable and I love sweets. When I say I love sweets, I mean I'd wrestle a toddler to the ground for a candy bar.

Great....now I need to go buy some Reese's...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

The only thing better than Reese's cups are the holiday shapes (eggs, trees, hearts, etc) because they have more peanut butter in them.

Probably the truest statement ever made on these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/10/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
'm hungry. Who wants oreo's and cookies?

Um...Oreo's are cookies.

This
I actually read it as 'Who wants oreo's and milk' and had to scroll back up to check that it actually said Oreo's and cookies.

Do NOT EVEERRRRRRR eat this http://bit.ly/vSpW4 on an empty stomach, or you will never enjoy peanut butter and chocolate the same again. :X
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/11/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
Also, how could you not want to talk to me? I'm adorable and I love sweets.

Your a gnome which are very cute and fun to kill i'll give you that cause of that funny noise they make when I'm playing horde however you being "adorable" comes with a heavy drama tag attached with a lot of stuff most people don't want to put up with.

But they should TOTALLY sell those Reesi egg things like ALL THE TIME! I get those things on sale after Easter or whatever that stupid god holiday is and eat like a fat kid on steroids! :D Those things are epic.

Seriously though. How can you call yourself adorable and not like oreo's? whats wrong with you? lol jk They do mess up my stomach to but I'm not allowed to have chocolate. You might want to look into that :P
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Drbwacko, Crazy Train is a guild composed of mainly mature PvP'ers, you're certainly welcome to join us if you're still looking.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, I'm new to this server but coming from what was historically known as the top PvP server for years I'm use to seeing people with ego's.

This is nuts though... Why in the world do you need to go out of your way to post something like this? Let the guy do his thing unless of course he's out there ninja looting or something.

PS. To be candid, if your comments here represent your guild treats people I'm surprised more aren't leaving.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Welcome to Fizzcrank, hope this means more action in Tol Barad to come :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wow, I'm new to this server but coming from what was historically known as the top PvP server for years I'm use to seeing people with ego's.This is nuts though...

Please check the threads made in cata for the ultimate fights, I have fun with them sometimes too..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/14/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Yumemaria
however you being "adorable" comes with a heavy drama tag attached with a lot of stuff most people don't want to put up with.

This is true for most people on Fizz. I've seen peopel jump on the Yume hate train in trade chat tons of times and I've even defended you in some cases. That being said, I'm still certain that I'm the cutest gnome ever :)

A few years ago, Reese's made their beloved cups with banana in them as a tribute to Elvis and his love for fried peanut butter and banana sammiches. Not sure if you ever tried them but they were the best thing ever.

Also...not allowed to have chocolate? Are you allergic or just some crazy vegan? Cuz I'm certain I'd die without my chocolate.

Back onto the original topic: looking at all the baddies rolling destro makes me giggle. 95% of Fizz's warlocks play that crap spec because they're !@#$%. Properly gemming, enchanting and reforging your gear is must for even semi-hardcore raiding.Very few people can play crappy specs with crappy gear and do well at it. I wish you luck in finding a guild that is the right fit for you as I think everyone deserves at least that much in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If your looking for a guild hopper filled with rage that loves not showing up for raids he's the dps for you <3 Best 37k I've seen a destro lock to on this server :D

Once i transfer cutter back ill be more then willing to show you how to play

Trash calling other trash, trash Luliganz.

http://tinyurl.com/bbjzgq6
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
If your looking for a guild hopper filled with rage that loves not showing up for raids he's the dps for you <3 Best 37k I've seen a destro lock to on this server :D

Once i transfer cutter back ill be more then willing to show you how to play

Trash calling other trash, trash Luliganz.

http://tinyurl.com/bbjzgq6

Oh, so you're Cuttercup then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]