<Impetus> 12/14H 25s 2 night, 6 hour

90 Troll Warlock
We raid 6 hours per week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST.

<Impetus> is aiming to strengthen our roster and we are looking for skilled raiders to compete for core spots as we push progression. After starting the expansion in 10 man, we have successfully transitioned into 25 man in preparation for Mythic, and are currently 12/14 Heroic. Our current goal is to strengthen our core team and progress as far as we can, with the aim of defeating Heroic Garrosh before the end of the expansion. We raid 6 hours per week, T/Th 9-12 EST.

Our objective in Warlords of Draenor is to be the US #1 Mythic guild raiding 6 hours per week or less. We are searching for like-minded, talented raiders interested in clearing all of the current content while maintaining their family, work, school, and other responsibilities.

We are currently searching for Exceptional Players to join our team as we push progression. Any exceptional player will be considered, but we'd give special consideration to the following:

Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
Fury/Prot Warrior
Arcane/Frost Mage

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve constantly, making themselves an integral part of our core team. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output. Our core members are those who outshine their teammates week in and week out.

* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use our forums to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them.

* Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. That being said, this is a commitment we are all making to take 2 nights out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. For the stability of the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance.

* Be laid back and mature. Our roster consist of mostly working adults with kids and/or other commitments. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game:

In Game: Dethkrik#1795, Draxilar#1706, Nimand#1301

Our admission process includes a written application and a vent interview. If you are not willing to do both of these, we have no expectation that you will be willing to meet up to our requirements as part of the raid team.
Edited by Dethkrik on 7/8/2014 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Recruiting to fill a few more spots.
Edited by Dethkrik on 1/15/2013 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
LF Disc Priest (or Holy Pally) and a couple DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Roster growing. Just need a couple solid DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Looking for a Shadow Priest or Fury Warrior. Will also consider a Warlock or Mage.
Edited by Dethkrik on 1/19/2013 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Looking for a solid tank: Blood DK or Prot Warrior preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Need 1-2 Casters!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Still looking for an exceptional Shadow Priest and/or Mage
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Great team forming, just need a few more DPS pulling solid numbers and we'll begin marching through content.

Shadow Priest
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come play World Of Warcraft with the coolest Paladin in the world!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
And we've got Freeweezy playing also!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
For some reason your avatar is broken on my screen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Might be my winning Sha smile!
Edited by Dethkrik on 2/6/2013 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't talk about it. Be about it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Have I ever told you how I got these scars?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I once shanked a man for looking at his wife.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My cat is going through heat right now and it is annoying.

Off-topic? Maybe.

COME RAID WITH ME AND MY CAT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Kitteh!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Needing Casters!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]