RIP Eonar

90 Tauren Priest
Besides it's neither here nor there, Point is that eonar is better without your big egos over a game. Go do something useful. For the time you guys spent raiding over the years you could all be doctors, or engineers, etc if you did something constructive with your time instad of waiting tables like Sair, or almost facing death like Nartas for health issues directly related gaming.

Instead spending 18 hours a week killing dragons! LMAO and brag about your ranking? It's pathetic to say the least.

If you've been playing this game since vanilla and raiding only 4 hours a day 3 days a week you would have wasted 182 days of your life to a video game, with false accomplishment for a character YOU DON'T EVEN OWN. Blizzard owns it you are leasing it.

/gets off soap box.
Reply Quote
5 Human Warlock
No doubt, when I quit playing wow I got so much more accomplished in life. good for infallible realizing there are more important things to do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
01/24/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Boodahpow
that's false information, there are not 25000 active raiding guilds.

25k guilds have killed elegon on normal mode. I consider that to be an active raiding guild.

Besides it's neither here nor there, Point is that eonar is better without your big egos over a game. Go do something useful. For the time you guys spent raiding over the years you could all be doctors, or engineers, etc if you did something constructive with your time instad of waiting tables like Sair, or almost facing death like Nartas for health issues directly related gaming.

Instead spending 18 hours a week killing dragons! LMAO and brag about your ranking? It's pathetic to say the least.

If you've been playing this game since vanilla and raiding only 4 hours a day 3 days a week you would have wasted 182 days of your life to a video game, with false accomplishment for a character YOU DON'T EVEN OWN. Blizzard owns it you are leasing it.

/gets off soap box.

I would rather be happy playing a video game for 18 hours a week then be miserable doing something else. For most people the game is a hobby, whereas you're making it look like it's a job. The average American spends more than four hours watching TV a day, I haven't watched TV in years but if you take that same logic to television you have a very broad spectrum of people which you need to lecture.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
it's not really hobby anymore when your real life suffers, you stop hanging out with your friends, lose your job or don't progress in your real life, mid 20s to early 30s and still working the same dead end job because your "hobby" is your priority in life and everything else is just there to support your hobby... aka addiction.

Yes I know you may possible not have those issues but you can't deny them to be prominant in this game and most mmorpgs. Several infallible members fall into this category which is not deniable.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'm not even trying to compare it to T.V. having a set schedule and time that you are committed to for a freakin video game is ridiculous. You can't DVR a raid, you can't fast forward through the commercials, you don't ditch your friends / family for a T.V. show but you do miss a lot when committed to a raiding schedule for a video game. You can't compare the two.

On a side note, coalition is a subpar guild too but you guys sure think your hot $hit on destromath lmao. Say high to Soulglol in blood sweat and tiers... maybe you were already kicked from infallible before he joined but w/e none the less all very ammusing.

kudos to you for not watching tv anymore.. I'm sure that helps with your wow habbit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
it's not really hobby anymore when your real life suffers, you stop hanging out with your friends, lose your job or don't progress in your real life, mid 20s to early 30s and still working the same dead end job because your "hobby" is your priority in life and everything else is just there to support your hobby... aka addiction.

Yes I know you may possible not have those issues but you can't deny them to be prominant in this game and most mmorpgs. Several infallible members fall into this category which is not deniable.

how is that not deniable? lmao what about all the people that are also raiding equal or more hours, and progressing even less than infallible did? do you have the same philosophy with them? are all those people pathetic addicts that have no lives, friends, or futures? I think your opinion on how much time and effort it takes to raid is a little off, considering you've got a sample size of about 2 months of raiding under your belt.

ps I liked your alt post attempting to make it look like people agree with you.
Edited by Nettreck on 1/24/2013 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk

On a side note, coalition is a subpar guild too but you guys sure think your hot $hit on destromath lmao. Say high to Soulglol in blood sweat and tiers... maybe you were already kicked from infallible before he joined but w/e none the less all very ammusing.

kudos to you for not watching tv anymore.. I'm sure that helps with your wow habbit.

you're*

hi*

amusing*

habit*

I don't know what other guild you're referencing when you say too after saying Coalition is subpar, I'll agree with you on that one we are a below average guild. Good thing I don't raid for the sole purpose of being in a great guild, or else I wouldn't be in this one. There's numerous other factors that come into the decision of what raiding guild to be in, I don't think you understand that.

Furthermore, Coalition is well-liked on Destromath I would like to congratulate you on making assumptions on a realm which you have never stepped foot on, and how its community functions. Also, just to curb your curiosity I know soulg very well.
Edited by Immikey on 1/24/2013 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/24/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Boodahpow
Instead spending 18 hours a week killing dragons! LMAO and brag about your ranking? It's pathetic to say the least

Would that be almost as pathetic as constantly creating accounts on Infallible's forums to cry about how people were so mean to you and how you are so happy Infallible broke up? For multiple days in a row? Constantly checking to see if people read it? Oh and constantly posting on this forum also? But you have a great life outside of worrying about WoW?

Right.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
ITT: People who don't even raid comparing raiders to criminals who do terrifying things to other human beings.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
it was a broad example i'll admit it but seriously mikey go be all that you can be in coalition on destromath... pathetic as it gets! it's so retarded to see a guild like that when they act like they are "all that" on a realm of casuals that is low pop to begin with!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
and by the way mikey did you give up on boomkin cause the rotation / cool down management got too hard for ya? lmao... let's roll a dps monk ... just make a cast sequence macro and go afk...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
whatever happened to your lock anyway?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
01/24/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Boodahpow
it was a broad example i'll admit it but seriously mikey go be all that you can be in coalition on destromath... pathetic as it gets! it's so retarded to see a guild like that when they act like they are "all that" on a realm of casuals that is low pop to begin with!

I already explained to you why I raid with Coalition also consider this, I raided all of Cata and the start of MoP in guilds which were far less progressed than my current one. I did it because I loved the people I was playing with and the raid environment. You do realize that no one here is acting like they're "all that" besides you. Why do you automatically infer how my guild behaves on our server? You should take a poll on Destromath's forums regarding your opinion and report back the results.

I'm in awe I have such a big fan, I haven't raided on a Druid seriously since BoT progress in systemic (well before they gained any damage CDs).

Also you should do better research, I haven't been a dps monk for more than two weeks and if you did monk dps on a cast sequence macro it would be terrifyingly bad damage.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Edited by Dakîne on 1/26/2013 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
01/25/2013 01:43 AMPosted by Teribill
Boodahpow, why are you so angry?

^this

You're so quick to jump on people and criticize everything you possibly can about them. It's quite frightening, especially because its just a video game. I hope you don't treat other human beings like this in real life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]