BOOM
Edited by Dakîne on 1/26/2013 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Edited by Dakîne on 1/26/2013 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The people in the thread who are like "cy@ elitist nerds" are sorely mistaken. Infallible was a powerful PVE draw. There's not going to be anyone to replace them. You guys will slowly learn that without some kind of draw for players to come to your server, things start to sink into the sand. It will effect you, maybe not right away, but it will.

Twisting Nether is like that now. It certainly wasn't on the cutting edge in BC or Wrath, but it was still alive and you could find a lot to do (PVE/PVP/Quest groups). It's not anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
oh my GOD

boodahpow you do understand that its possible for us forum people to see who your other characters are right? nice like 20 deleted posts and then on top of it all you post on your alt to make it seem like there are more people who agree with you than there really are

this is hilarious

PS. most of the people in infallible were awesome people. it's pathetic that when someone is better than you at this game, or has accomplished more (and yes, better raid progression = accomplishing more in a video game, whether or not that means anything to you) than you, you have to resort to calling them no life nerds who only care about the game.

i bet you probably spend more time sitting in org/stormwind complaining about meaningless garbage in trade chat than infallible did raiding on a weekly basis. just a guess.

ps. i like this thread keep spamming it with posts
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
whoa whoa stop making like 5 different posts and just put everything you want to say in one post, jesus

my comment was directed at boodahpow (which i very specifically stated). if you are also him and posting on different accounts okay that's just weird

my "less progressed" comment was more directed at people who hate infallible purely because of their progress. your original post, without any back story whatsoever, which ended up coming out in the 2nd page, sounds exactly like the kind of person i just described.

and no i don't really care if you're more progressed or why you feel the need to post on alts, i'm a !@#$ing friend rank for infallible, i don't care about anyone's progression anywhere, i just enjoyed the company of people who weren't terrible at the game despite the fact i am indeed awful

your story sucks to hear to be fair. sorry about your girlfriend.

also i love drama woohoo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm not upset and wasn't upset about them not letting me back in. I was upset about the way they treated me when I asked.

Sounds like you were upset, probably should let that kind of stuff go, move on kiddo.
Edited by Kiinks on 1/25/2013 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
what is love
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Jesus you're really butt hurt. What's your childhood trauma?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BOOM
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I don't know anything about Infallible, but, if you have any brains in that adorable Elven skull of yours you'd realize losing Infallible is bad for the server.

Just because someone talked !@#$ to you over the Internet doesn't mean you gotta be butthurt, not gonna bother reading your posts because it's probably filled with tears. Although I do love tears.

Feed me.

I HUNGER.

Edit: Maybe I should constrict you with my tentacles...
Edited by Killmame on 1/25/2013 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Nobody is really trolling anything, your comments in this thread were not really how do I say necessary...the fact you brought all of this up shows that you are still upset about no getting back into Infallible. If anyone needs to grow up it's you.

Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/25/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Killmame
what is love

baby don't hurt me
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/25/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Firekeeper
baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]