[A] Wipes on Trash 4/16 HM recruiting dps

We're a 10m raiding guild looking for dps classes specifically: hunter, fury warrior, ret paladin, and a tank with dps offspec/gear. Currently 5/6HM in MSV and looking for dedicated players. Mixed group, very easy going but we've all raided since Vanilla or TBC. Progression has been slowed down due to scheduling or holidays, but we want to full clear before patch 5.2. Bnet ID: Soysos#1236 or message Gorehowl, biscuitlol or anyone in guild for specific questions.

Raid Times - Tue/Thurs/Mon: 8pm-12am EASTERN
Edited by Soysos on 2/6/2013 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Please add me xav#1397 I would like to talk for a couple of minutes.
Reply Quote
Also, a full time tank with decent dps OS gear would be nice.
Reply Quote
*bump* :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi I was looking forward to move to this realm, if possible would like a few words with you (btag: teno#1166)
I'm a warrior tank 494 with fury offspec 485, exp 16/16 N and Blade lord H
Reply Quote
added you jojito
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
When you say "Raid Times - Tue/Thurs/Mon: 8pm-12am EASTERN" is that american eastern?
Reply Quote
yeah, eastern standard time, U.S.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Good luck on your search! I had the pleasure of raiding with them in TOES before.. great group and clean run!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump !!
Reply Quote
*bump*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
my friend and I are looking for a guild that raids on eastern time as we are from NJ. My main is a pally. I have gear for all 3 specs but ret is my top set. My friends main is a Holy priest. The raid times would be kinda rough for how late they go because we both have to be up early for work ( 5 am) so like 11 would be best for us im not sure if you guys are dead set in the time slots.

We have both raided in the past mainly BC and Wrath and are looking for a good group that fits our schedule

Send me a message in game if you want to chat or reply here and ill get back to you Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]