Inquisition

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Blizzard can you make a minor glyph for this that gives it a cosmetic effect.

The reason I ask is because I'd like to be able to see when its gone so I can put it back up.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woah, I tried weak auras and it was way to confusing.. this is way better.
Thanks a bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
do you know what would be really cool? do you remember the shadow mourne effect? make it that but instead of purple the holy light color would be awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Weak auras can be confusing, but it actually has a lot more options than power auras. Still though, if you are just wanting to track inquisition either one is fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 04:09 AMPosted by Covahredro
Addons should be the spice, not the continual life support, in all seriousness a game should come with all required play-ability features.

None of the addons listed are actually required. You can get along just fine without them, or any addons at all for that matter.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
For the record, it does have a cosmetic effect. It makes your hands sparkle like the old Conviction buff (or old Divine Favor, iirc).

Always makes me nostalgic when I notice it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Even if it's not absolute necessary, it could be kind of cool as a cosmetic glyph. Sort of like how locks have the glyph of verdant spheres to show their embers/soul shards on their characters. It would give us some bright, glory, holy effect that would become dimmer at around 6 seconds remaining to give you a heads up that it's going to fall off soon.

It'd be nice for them to keep adding new fun glyphs, at, there really isn't anything cool enough for me to use over bubble hearth and slow fall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]