A call to all Arathorians!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys, Sky here, just wanted to share with you guys some patch notes

"Players on the PTR can teleport to the Isle of the Thunder King at their faction shrines in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. While the Isle of the Thunder King will be unlocked progressively by each realm based on participation in the war effort, initially only some of the Isle’s features will be unlocked. Future updates will include the Shipyard and the Main Courtyard. Some features, including the Treasure Room, will not yet be available."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the progression of the new zone is based off of participation in dailies and such from the realms populace. Seeing as Arathor is near desolate, i ask that we capitalize on this chance to offer an even better atmosphere to other players that are searching for a realm to venture to.

All i ask is that you at least give those dailies a try. If not for the realm, at least for gear and gold!

Thanks,
Sky
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Now I'm wondering if we're going to be logging in every day to people spamming trade yelling at everyone else to go do their duty to the server to unlock stuff. That's going to be hilarious. Now I feel like I have all the more reason not to finish up any of the current daily stuff so I won't be even more burned out on it, and can save up all the grind for the good of the server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you so choose to hold out on dailies and wait till the progression dailies come out that would be a good idea!

As for the "yelling at people to do dailies", i would never, the post is just a kind gesture to put into focus something that us as a realm can improve!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Nah dog
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sounds interesting! Just transferred two toons to this server, will make sure to do dailies on both! May move my Mage an rogue also but have to level them to 90 lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Shut up you Criminal!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Good attitude Sky! To make it a better more populace place, the server has to start somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This realm is so bad. :l
Can't believe I let a few of my friends in talking me into playing this realm my first time around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]