Looking for owner of name EMBER (Lvl 7 Warr)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm looking to get the name Ember on this server. Will pay. Contact me here or in game Ember#1670

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Why not just submit a ticket to have the name freed up? If it's an inactive account, they'll give it to you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is an active account :( I'm hoping the owner is willing to give it up since it is only level 7, if I can find them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking. I'm on this server now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
And I'm still looking. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking woooo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/19/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Ember
It is an active account :( I'm hoping the owner is willing to give it up since it is only level 7, if I can find them.

you can keep creating tickets.

if its on an unplayed character just "saving" the name they can unlock it if they please.

GM's have a lot of power but use very little of it out of willingness to do anything but copy/paste pre-typed responses.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2013 08:56 AMPosted by Putmeincoach

you can keep creating tickets.

if its on an unplayed character just "saving" the name they can unlock it if they please.

GM's have a lot of power but use very little of it out of willingness to do anything but copy/paste pre-typed responses.

Thank you! I'm trying it :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG I love you Putmeincoach. I asked again, saying that a friend (you are now eternally my friend) told me that they could sometimes change it if the character was a placeholder name and they did. And they didn't even make me pay for a name change. ♥ ♥
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG I love you Putmeincoach. I asked again, saying that a friend (you are now eternally my friend) told me that they could sometimes change it if the character was a placeholder name and they did. And they didn't even make me pay for a name change. ♥ ♥

I'm happy for you! :D
Ember is, indeed, a nice name!

Thanks!

I've been using it since I was 5 and playing barbies lol. She was my bad !@# do-it-all character. She's also the main character in my next trilogy. Let's say the name has sentimental value :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]