[A] Impudence 5/6 (H) 1/6 (H) 4/4 Recruiting

90 Worgen Mage
[A] Impudence 5/6 (H) 1/6 (H) 4/4 is recruiting all classes and specs for our core raid team looking for new member to help push server first content. Serious applicants will be given a chance for a core spot. We're looking for active exceptional players who excel at all facets of their class.

For more info speak to Arcanthia or Garich in game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ill try to get in touch with you guys I'm interested in raiding with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Always looking for new skilled players :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Terribly sorry i'm new to this server. If you posted somewhere I've not seen it. What is your raiding schedule like? Do you have a website?

A little more about myself. I've been playing since vanilla. I started Raiding in BC during Karazhan.

Karazhan to Black Temple -( did half of sunwell got bored ) Resto Druid / Holy Priest
Naxxramas (Remake) to ICC - Resto Druid / Holy Priest / Holy Paladin / Resto & EnhanceSham
First Tier of Cata - Resto Druid / Holy Paladin / Resto Sham

I would love a website or someone to chat with. I may potentially play WoW more often just haven't found anyone to play with. I joined discontent and your server because a real life work associate convinced me to login. He doesn't play much. Anyway that's about all i'm interested in posting on a open forum. Thanks for your time and shoot me some updates if you don't mind :D
Edited by Nakkasu on 1/23/2013 1:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]