<Modan Co>is hiring! (Alliance RP)

100 Human Warrior
As Aillde's personal tool carrier its hard work but rewarding. MAKE sure you know what mining pick and bursh she wants...

*wipes sweat of his brow and he fans the dwarf with a large feather fan.*
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
As Aillde's personal tool carrier its hard work but rewarding. MAKE sure you know what mining pick and bursh she wants...

*wipes sweat of his brow and he fans the dwarf with a large feather fan.*

You know what brush I always choose.

Beard brushes.
Edited by Aillde on 1/28/2013 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
You know, I may end up considering joining this little shindig, since BotD is a bit... in recline of activity right now.

So, look out! Bold and brash Dwarven paladin nobleman with connections and a collection of random powerful (and some illegal/dangerous) artifacts always biting off a bit more than he can chew in his search for the true histories and lore of Azeroth* might be coming to a Modan Co near you!

*(May or may not be embellished a bit.)
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
You know, I may end up considering joining this little shindig, since BotD is a bit... in recline of activity right now.

So, look out! Bold and brash Dwarven paladin nobleman with connections and a collection of random powerful (and some illegal/dangerous) artifacts always biting off a bit more than he can chew in his search for the true histories and lore of Azeroth* might be coming to a Modan Co near you!

*(May or may not be embellished a bit.)

We'd be glad to RP with you sometime, even if you decide not to join.

Promise not to stare into Ailde's soul. She's got inner demons.

/bad pun
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 09:54 PMPosted by Aillde

Briswald has fought Scourge, horrible troll voodoo priests, demons of all sorts, minions and cultists of the Old God, Sha, Mogu, and all other sorts of nasties about Azeroth and Outland.

I doubt a warlock's soul is gonna terrify him into stone. I mean come on, he's immune to disease. Paladins are already tough sons of guns.

But yes, I've been meaning to try and get back into the game. Hell, might be a good opportunity to spurn on some crazy adventures involving the Thunder King and the legacies of the Mogu and Zandalari Empires with the new patch.
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
01/28/2013 10:01 PMPosted by Briswald

Briswald has fought Scourge, horrible troll voodoo priests, demons of all sorts, minions and cultists of the Old God, Sha, Mogu, and all other sorts of nasties about Azeroth and Outland.

I doubt a warlock's soul is gonna terrify him into stone. I mean come on, he's immune to disease. Paladins are already tough sons of guns.

But yes, I've been meaning to try and get back into the game. Hell, might be a good opportunity to spurn on some crazy adventures involving the Thunder King and the legacies of the Mogu and Zandalari Empires with the new patch.

Heh--there's no worries. Ailde is not that sort of mustache twirling villain (lacks a stache but still!). You are correct. Paladins are pretty tough.

And yep, patches mean more adventures! I haven't read about what's going to happen with the Sha next patch, though.
Reply Quote
Yay for Briswald! :3
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
Its going to be a Stromgarde filled weekend.

<Modan Co> has been tasked by the League of Arathor to find artifacts pertaining to the legend of seven sisters. It has either been modified from village to village or largely forgotten. But, a few stubbornly remember their bedtime stories of seven Arathian sisters who eventually branched out from the Highlands with their followers.
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
So, today I discovered the entrance to Black Temple has been boarded up.

Quoting Degrasso on the current situation: "Its Akama's clubhouse."
Reply Quote

Really? Odd, I could access it a week ago on my rogue. That where I got the main hand Warglaive too.
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock

Really? Odd, I could access it a week ago on my rogue. That where I got the main hand Warglaive too.

I should have said had boards on the side of the entrance. I don't recall if they were always there. So now it's bugging me.

Congrats on the warglaive!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Seems my Pandas have saved one of your members, and they've opened up a connection of sorts between us. Have a friendly bump.
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
02/03/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Zuchen
Seems my Pandas have saved one of your members, and they've opened up a connection of sorts between us. Have a friendly bump.

Yep! Deg told us a bit about it. I look forward to running into you guys soon :).

Thanks for the bump!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
This thread needs more elf!
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
02/05/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Naralex
This thread needs more elf!

Naralex. The sneakiest Kaldorei in plate.

That and he has a quest all to himself!
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
Brace yourselves.

Winter storm Nemo is coming.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
What? Why isn't this on top? We've been slacking. Palabump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tomorrow night, Saturday 2/16 at 7:00PM, Degrasso will be hosting a safety workshop at South Gate Outpost. All are welcome to attend!
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Warlock
During an event last night, I rolled a 1 while my undead warrior was in the midst of a rage fit.
Degrasso. Y is your influence so strong in SILVERPINE?

And yep, yep. Learn how to survive colossal dangers tonight at 7 PM with Mr. Atkinson!
Edited by Aillde on 2/16/2013 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Queen MoCo wants YOU! to search through ancient ruins and possibly risk your life to dangerous traps in search of relics. Sign up today!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]