My Goodbye Post

Community Manager
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
On behalf of the World of Warcraft community, We're going to miss you Brennvin. You were and always will be my favourite Community Manager.

/HighPaw
Edited by Kelvv on 1/16/2013 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
OMG... Can I have your stuff?

Edit: Farewell my friend. We hardly knew you.
Edited by Spetnas on 1/16/2013 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Best wishes to you in your future endeavors. And thank you for your hard work. I know you've read some doozies in the forums over the years.

May fortune smile upon thee and the sun always be at your back.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
Happy trails.

It's snowing here. You might wish to delay departure a day or so.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bye, Nick! And welcome back to the East Coast.

Can I have ur stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Always sad to lose yet another blue. Seems like there's so few around these days...

Oh, and tell Eyonix we miss him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Farewell and best of luck to you! <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
RIP, now divulge all your secrets!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
:(
/hug
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
Best of luck to you, Brenn. hope you have fun with where ever you go to next, but make sure to keep in touch with us Azerothians! We will miss our favorite giant obsidian statue!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Thanks for all your hard work.
Edited by Digerati on 1/16/2013 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Best of luck to you and thank you for all your hard work.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I don't know what I'm going to do without the Arsenals soccer chants being belligerently shouted into my ears at company parties, or the random (and literal!) slaps across the face that would follow. You're truly one of a kind and it's been awesome working with you these past several years.

I'll save the mushier stuff for your Facebook timeline. :p The world is your oyster, buddy! Brennvin is win-win!

<3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Wishing you luck on the search ahead, may you find a new dream that wakes you daily with a smile on your face and a song in your heart and a spring in your step. All the best:)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with you - I guess I didn't spend much time on whichever subforum you were responsible for - but I wish you the best of luck.

Also,

Can I have your job?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well farewell then.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
As the saying goes... fare thee well.
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]