My Goodbye Post

90 Human Paladin
Godspeed, my friend.

Now bring me that horizon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Best of luck in your future endeavors. If "back east" is the Greater NY area, bring me along to wherever you're headed. Need more thriving gaming studios up here. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can I have your job?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Best of luck to you with your endeavors! :)

It was nice having you here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thank you for everything, Brennvin. You will be missed, and I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for being one of the pillars of our community for so long.

Long live the Anubisath!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh god another "I quit" thread. So why are you quitting QQ baby? Blizz rustle your jimmies?

... Oh wait, we're talking about Bren? Well then... This is awkward...

All seriousness thank you Bren you've been an awesome team member of the Blizzard community, and we'll miss you dearly. May you find whatever your looking for here on the East Coast, and I look forward to seeing what projects you will no doubt be taking part in if you stay in the field of gaming.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Can I have your gold before you leave? I'll keep it nice and safe =P, working for blizz must have an option to be paid in gold instead of cash right? =D

lol jk jk but really its sad to see anyone that works well with the community leave :( farewell and I hope the best for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
So many Blizz people leaving...it's kinda depressing :S

Hope you find luck on your trails, wherever it leads you Nick :D
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Priest
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.

I cannot say I've seen you before though. But have fun!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Hope you have fun at the next place too. :)
Reply Quote
See, this is what QQing does - scares away community managers. Bloody hell people, get your act together! We will miss you Brennvin :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
The games of the future will not be played on consoles or in arcades. They will be played in space, or possibly on top of a very tall mountain. In either case, most of the actual playing will be done by small robots. And as you go forth today remember always your duty is clear: To build and maintain those robots.

Best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Good luck, Brenn. You're awesome.

Remember to travel east. Over the mountains and into the vast deserts of the broken lands. Travel east. Always... into the east.
Reply Quote
46 Human Warlock
I'll miss yeah bro!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good Luck!

Even though I don't know what could be better than working at Blizzard. Honestly I wish I had a job half as good. Good jobs are so extremely hard to come by out her now days. My last good job was almost 6 years ago before I got laid off. I was making almost $75,000 a year and now I work a temp job(supposed to be temp, been doing it for over a year now) and barly make $25,000 year.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
May the wind be always at your back!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Can I have your stuff? Oh wait...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]