My Goodbye Post

Eh, bummer. I see folks already have dibs on your stuff. :(

Take it easy and don't go out and do anything I wouldn't do. (That should leave a fair amount of leeway)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
:( Sorry to see you go. Be safe.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
*Femtaurcuddles* for you Brennvin.
♥ you and I wish you the best in your future endeavors :)

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Blood Elf Monk
Safe travels Brennvin :) Best of luck!

/hugs
Community Manager
His cube is next to mine and seeing it cleared out today took a bit of my breath away. The reality that this day has come is not easy to accept. My friend is moving on, and while it makes me happy to know his life is evolving and he's pursuing his dreams, it still saddens me that my friend won't be there.

I'm certainly going to miss you, Brennvin.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
His cube is next to mine and seeing it cleared out today took a bit of my breath away. The reality that this day has come is not easy to accept. My friend is moving on, and while it makes me happy to know his life is evolving and he's pursuing his dreams, it still saddens me that my friend won't be there.

Just look forward to the new friend you will be making when the time comes! :3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight

/gently pats Critho

That'l do dog, that'l do :)

Farewell Brennvin - safe travels and all the best :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Goodbye, and good luck! <3
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
01/16/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Crithto

Makes sense, put the doghouses together. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
=(

Bye bye and good luck to you Brennvin but I think Crithto needs our huggings. Poor puppy sounds so alone!!
Reply Quote
19 Pandaren Hunter
Farewell to you! I wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for. Early welcome to the East Coast. I live in Maryland. :)

Aww... :(

Be sure to keep in contact with him! Poor puppy...
Edited by Meixiang on 1/16/2013 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
So long, and thanks for all the fish feasts!

I hope you enjoy the snowy east coast. We just had a bunch of snow last night where I am. We got to sleep in an extra two hours. :)

Best of luck with all that you do!
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Priest
Farewell, Brennvin. I wish you luck on your road ahead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Don't lie, you quit because of all the dailies!

Kidding. Best wishes, Brenn.
Reply Quote
31 Goblin Shaman
"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend." - Morgan Freeman.

This just seemed fitting
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Godspeed, good man.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm sad to see you leave, you will be missed by many of us.

Good luck to you in your new endeavor and move.

Take care!
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Crithto
it still saddens me that my friend won't be there.

how do i apply to be your new friend?

Also: Goodbye Brennvin!
Edited by Jibberjabber on 1/16/2013 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

Willing to wager the guy who takes his place will peer over the wall at you with those weird eyes, saying, "Whatcha doin'?"

I kid! I hope you make a new friend whoever takes that hallowed spot.
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Shaman
It's always strange, and sad, to see a blue take off from WoW. We can sometimes forget how we see the posts from these fine folks every day, and can take for granted what they do. Best of luck out there. And as was mentioned before, you might want to delay your trip until the weather warms up. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]