My Goodbye Post

90 Worgen Death Knight
Sail on space cowboy.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Mage
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.

I don't know this blue poster well enough but this makes me sad. :(
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
CHEERS BRO!!!!

Dude I would love to see ur account I Bet its STACKED. Could u imagine a blizzard toon AFTER 8 YEARS AND UNLIMITED RESOURCES LOLZ.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Best of luck to you, but don't go too far East - job opps royally stink around here these days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
May the force be with you Brenn!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
12 Troll Shaman
I wish you all the best wherever your path takes you, Brennvin. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't know what I'm going to do without the Arsenals soccer chants being belligerently shouted into my ears at company parties, or the random (and literal!) slaps across the face that would follow. You're truly one of a kind and it's been awesome working with you these past several years.

I'll save the mushier stuff for your Facebook timeline. :p The world is your oyster, buddy! Brennvin is win-win!

<3

While I am a Manchester United fan, I will sing the Arsenal chant for you if you like Zar. ( as much as I would shame myself in doing so )
Reply Quote
Best of luck, Brennvin! While I haven't run into much on here, those few times I do remember I also recall a good sense of humor coming with it.

Take care in the great wild East.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
See ya bro! It has been wonderful having you along side us players at the forums for the past few years.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do, you truly were one of the few gems at Blizzard.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Shaman
Go and follow your dreams man, its been real.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I'll give him 30 days and he'll be back
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Wishing you luck with your travels over this way. I live in the southeast and if you happen around my area it has been quite pleasant lately! Either way best of luck to you in all your endeavors and throughout the world of gaming!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for your hard work at Blizzard and good luck in your future endeavors! Be sure to stay in touch with us wherever you go next! :)

You were an excellent employee for Blizzard and I'm certain your next employer would agree the same!

Cheers!,

~ Korlastus
Reply Quote
Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
No idea who you are, but that doesn't matter. Good luck in the East.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Night Elf Priest
Very sad to see you go! Thank you for all of your hard work and all of the time and effort you've put into interacting with those of us here on the forums.

All the best in your future endeavors!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Aw man. :(

Good luck in wherever life takes you Brennvin. I hope you find what you need back East and enjoy every minute of it.
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]