My Goodbye Post

MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Aww Bren, nooo. :( Well, I can't say I blame you at all. East coast is best coast, after all. Come on out here to us!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Take care and best of luck in your next career move!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you very much for everything you've done, Brenn. Very best of luck to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sad seeing another blue go, best of luck to you and may the shiny be with you!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I didn't know you but hope you do well where you are headed

let your heart travel lightly
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Raise your glasses one more time.

Cheers, and farewell!
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
Take care, Americans aren't always looked upon favorably in that part of the world.
Reply Quote
67 Human Paladin
I hope this means you got a cool new job somewhere else. Preferably one that doesn't involve cat herding!

Good luck to you. All the best.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Monk
No one quits wow!!!!

And can i have your gold?

But seriously tnx n laters!
Reply Quote
94 Worgen Hunter
alright have a nice new life, hope everything goes well for you. make sure to not look back in regrets
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's /sadpanda to see someone that has been there practically forever heading out. (Anyone that's was there when I joined the Community Development department has been there 'forever' as far as I was concerned.)

Brennvin, you take care and wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
Reply Quote
14 Human Rogue
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.
Can I have your stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
A lot of negativity from the players on this thread. I dont understand how people can be so mean spirited towards others.

Anyway.

Good luck with whatever happens in the future. The game will surely miss you <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
A lot of negativity from the players on this thread. I dont understand how people can be so mean spirited towards others.

Anyway.

Good luck with whatever happens in the future. The game will surely miss you <3

As I've always said, Nothing wrong with the game, it's the community that's broken. That being said, those of us who have even an ounce of respect for those working at Blizzard will miss him and wish him the very best in his endeavors.
Reply Quote
My grand slam was supposed to come with bacon............:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Farewell, Anubisath Guardian of Tech support. You've been there making my WOW life easier for the whole of the time I've been playing. The best to you and yours.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's great to see the blizzard team show such emotion towards a fellow employee. They are human after all ;)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Good luck and wished you have good times for the rest!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]