480 Affliction Warlock LF Raiding Guild

90 Orc Warlock
Hey, I've been thinking about transferring to Burning Blade but before I do so I would like to have a secure spot in a raid group.

I can raid Fri/Sat anytime after 7:30pm. Any other day between 7:00pm to 10:00pm.

I currently only have LFR experience but I do learn boss mechanics very quickly. If interested please respond on this thread with information on your raid group and how to contact you. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Geometry is looking for a Lock that can pull solid dps, we raid thursdays 730 1030 and sundays 830 to 1200 we are currently 8/12 with a late start. If you need to contact me my Battle tag is Ghost#1697 im on most days
Edited by Nahkuza on 1/6/2013 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Fluff and Blood 2/16 Heroic is looking for a lock for our second group.

Raid: 10M
Days: Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
times: 7pm - 10pm

Visit www.fluffandblood.com for more info or contact us in game..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hi We could use you over at Afraid of Elementals. Feel free to send us an app at www.afraidofelementals.com or message Aibe in game. I'm sure he'd be more than pleased to chat. We are on Elune and currently looking for a ranged dps

<Afraid of Elementals > is a mature level 25 guild looking for talented players interested in and focused on 10 man raiding. We raid on Tues/Thurs nights from 8:15p - 11:00p EST.

Currently...
6/6 MSV
3/6 HoF
0/4 ToES

We’re looking for strong, flexible additions to our raiding roster. Though not necessary we greatly value your ability to maintain an off-spec that is raid viable to increase our overall ability to field a strong raid without having to saturate our roster to do so.

Anyways feel free to speak to us and good luck on finding the guild that best suits you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]