Faction Change Help

90 Night Elf Warrior
So, as the title suggests, I will be faction changing today. There's just one slight problem.

...... Well two, if you count that I am in need of lunch (If you take me out, you're gonna be the one who pays. Musician's salary people.)

Anyways, I have absolutely no definite choice on the race. They're all just too shiny I want to hear what you all think.

The most probable choices for me are either Orc, Blood Elf, of Goblin. Though I'm completely open to more suggestions, other than Forsake, since I'm already leveling a Forsaken DK through Pandaria.

What do you think I should do, and why?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What are your preferred activity? Role playing, I suppose?

If so, all races have potential. You just have to sort what you expect out of your Rping experience. Blood elf lore is deep and you can have diverse options as a Sin'dorei, but most players are biased against people who chose to roleplay Blood Elves, and also it is quite easy for you to make lore misconceptions when roleplaying one.

Orcs are usually the military-type. Of course you would follow a more spiritual path, but I see you are a warrior and the rude, military, commanding stereotype is the one I see most orc warrior RPers with.

Now, goblins can bring you a more laid-back experience. They aren't usually deep emotionally and with their limited options they end up being merchants or mercenaries, mostly, with little attachments and loyalties.

These are just generalizations, of course you can chose a diferent path to roleplay your character, but this is what I've most commonly seen.
Reply Quote
troll
Reply Quote
I honestly had the most fun playing a Blood Elf.

Why?

Because a bunch of people play them and allows for good immersion. You have plenty of choices when it comes to joining a guild and the roleplay -can- be found.

Just don't do like I do. A mute isn't a great idea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
After reading through these responses, Astrid's being very tempting, I decided on Blood Elf, since I'm familiar with their lore the most out of the other Horde races, plus I already have a Goblin and Orc I get on often enough.

Look out Horde. It's Tholasin time.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
As a blood elf, the current story in game with us is pretty amazingly fun. The varied RP that is spawning from all current Horde plots is a blast though, so it would be a tough choice.

If you just take blood elves, and read all the lore on them, they are just amazing. Push away the whole 'omg BE rper' and actually just look at the race in general, the lore is great.

So I vote elf, but that's because I do love playing Emlee.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Tholasin
After reading through these responses, Astrid's being very tempting, I decided on Blood Elf, since I'm familiar with their lore the most out of the other Horde races

well, elf to elf is okay, i guess

i was going to write more expansively but i broke my damn finger and its a pita to type right now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just remember not to let the 'fff you're a belf?' commentary get you down. It seems to have calmed down a lot lately though! Plus if you pvp you get an aoe silence that's pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Drove
Just remember not to let the 'fff you're a belf?' commentary get you down. It seems to have calmed down a lot lately though! Plus if you pvp you get an aoe silence that's pretty sweet.

+ you can make googly eyes at drove

dreamy sigh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Orc.

What else embodies being Horde like being an Orc?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Orc.

Being in prison?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The new lore with Blood Elves is one of the main reasons I made that decision, seems like a great rp opportunity.

Orc.

Already have an Orc. So it's good enough.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Shoulda gone Goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hmm a new warrior in Silvermoon. count me in!

( and hope you enjoy the belf rp, I know I do )
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Now that this is done, all that is left is to find myself a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You had a nelf, you were perfect.

D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
DAT ARCANE TORRENT
aka Roll a Blood Elf
Reply Quote
99 Pandaren Rogue
I know you've already decided, but pandaren look awesome in plate gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/05/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Astrid

+ you can make googly eyes at drove

dreamy sigh

You told me all bears have eyes like that.

Everything I knew was a liiiiiie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You had a nelf, you were perfect.

D:

You were only one of the many Kaldorei women to be let down today.

I'm sorry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]