Looking to trade? Post here!

MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Good evening, my pet battling friends! :)

I've been thinking quite a bit lately about this forum and it's real need for some organization when it comes to trading pets. Having a consolidated thread will do two things -

1. Make it easier to find people interested in trading - they will all be in the same place!

2. Make it easier to find threads that are NOT about trading. ;)

That said, if you are looking to make a trade, please consider these few things as well -

Please post in the thread only once, and update your post if your needs change.
This will make it easier for people to find you and your most current offerings.

Please be realistic with trades.
I know there are several pets that are coveted by a lot of people, such as the Spectral Tiger Cub or the Ethereal Soul Trader, but realistically these pets are extremely hard to obtain and one would need something equally hard to get for a fair exchange.

Consider your realm forums!
Don't forget about your own realms! I have had the most success posting in my realm forum when I have been looking for pets. This forum has been a great boon to many I know but you may find that you have like-minded people on your server! :)

Please post your battle-tag!
Posting your battle-tag makes it easy for people to find you, easy to trade your pet, and you might even make a new friend!

If you think this is something worthwhile, consider asking for a sticky so it's easily seen. I hope to see you disguised as someone else pet battling some day! ;)
Edited by Raziya on 1/5/2013 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Sticky!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
WTT Pandaren Water Spirit for Pandaren Fire Spirit

bewbees#1472
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
If you're interested in anything, feel free to add me and we'll talk.
BattleTag: SmallPaul84#1866

What I have available to Trade:
Flawless Battle-Stone
Porcupette
Sand Scarab
Eye of the Legion
Magical Crawdad Box (lvl 25)
Sprite Darter Egg
Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw)
Fossilized Hatchling
Clockwork Gnome
Darkmoon Monkey
Darkmoon Cub
Gilnean Raven
Pandaren Fire Spirit
Pandaren Air Spirit x2
Pandaren Earth Spirit x2

What I'm looking for:
Darkmoon Rabbit
Landro's Lil' Lichling
Rocket Chicken
Darkmoon Eye
Bananas
Tuskarr Kite
Almost any Battle-Stones

This list is NOT comprehensive by any means, so if you have a trade you think I'd be interested in, please feel free to add me and we'll discuss.
Edited by Nibenon on 1/9/2013 7:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
updated 1/13/13

have for trade:
1 earth spirit
1 fire spirit
various stones
leveling services

looking for:
Darkmoon Rabbit
always looking for mech stones.

add me to make an offer. LeaderAvia#1524
Edited by Ayaliss on 1/13/2013 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lbtw, let's keep the thread clear of posts only pertaining to personal opinions of the idea. if you don't like it, just don't post in it and let the rest of us play.

Little bit hypocritical no? lol. Oh you only meant negative opinions right >.>

Looking for a Grell or Puffer. Have Pandarian Spirits, multiples of every stone except magic or beast. Can view other pets I have through armory.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
Edited by Arcarius on 6/14/2013 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Looking for Pandaren Spirits other than Earth as well as any raiding with leashes pets.

Have to trade:
1. Pandaren Earth Spirit
2. Battle Stones: flying, elemental, beast, mechanical, humanoid, aquatic

Thanks!
Mysteryhunt#1590
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Looking to trade a few pets, Pandaren Fire Spirit, and others (please check my page :D) for the Emerald Whelp.

#barrett1146
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have many many other rare pets for trade as well so please feel free to ask if the one you want is not listed.

Trading for the following
Banana Charm - Bananas
Darkmoon Rabbit - Darkmoon Rabbit
Dragon Kite - Dragon Kite
Soul-Trader Beacon - Soul-Trader Beacon
Rocket Chicken - Rocket Chicken Suggest a Combo
Spectral Tiger Cub - Spectral Tiger Cub
Tuskarr Kite - Tuskarr Kite

I'm working on completing my tradeable pets collection and I'm almost there.

Battletag: Dacheezball#1407

Rare Pets For Trade
GROUP ZERO
Hippogryph Hatchling - Hippogryph Hatchling
Crawling Claw - Crawling Claw

GROUP ONE
Eye of the Legion - Eye of the Legion
Grell Moss - Gregarious Grell
Landro's Lichling - Landros Lichling
Landro's Lil' XT - Landro's Lil XT
Nightsaber Cub - Nightsaber Cub
Purple Puffer - Purple Puffer
Tiny Emerald Whelpling - Emerald Whelpling
Tiny Crimson Whelpling - Crimson Whelpling

Dacheezball#1407

Happy Collecting
Edited by Dacheezball on 1/6/2013 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am seeking a Soul-Trader Beacon

I can offer all 4 of the JC panthers or combine them into a Jeweled Onyx Panther plus various pets.

Extra pets: Tuskarr Kite, Crawling Claw (level 25), all four whelplings, disgusting oozeling, Anubisath Idol (level 25), Frigid Frostling, Imperial Moth, Black Tabby Cat, Grinder, Firefly, Fox Kit, Hyacinth Macaw. (Any of the other raiding with leashes pets, Argent Tournament pets, Pengu, Nether Ray Fry, Tiny Sporebat, any of the pandaran spirits, JC pets, goblin/ worgen/ panda starter pets, crimson lasher, hyjal bear cub, any darkmoon fair pet, any of the other arch pets)

Singles that I would be willing to consider giving up in a deal involving a soul trader: Bananas (level 25), Hippogryph Hatchling, common trading card game pets (grell, puffer, nightsaber cub, eye of the legion, landro's lichling, landro's lil XT), Darkmoon Eye, Aqua Strider, Rare enchanted broom (level 25), Rare Fishy, Rare Ghostly Skull, Rare Gilnean Raven, Gundrak Hatchling, Rare Jade Crane Chick, Rare Legs, Magical Crawdad, Rare Mana Wyrmling, Rare Mechanical Pandaran Dragonling, any of the four fishing crocolisks, Rare Peddlefeet, Phoenix Hatchling, Porcupette, Razzashi Hatchling, Rare Sapphire Cub, Rare Sea Pony, Searing Scorchling, Rare Speedy, Rare Winter's Little Helper, Rare Wolpertinger.

(Any pet marked with Rare in front of it has been upgraded via a stone. This is a general idea of the more interesting parts of my collection. My battle.net id is Vasala#1465 you are welcome to talk to me to work out what you would be willing to trade it for of the things I have available.) (Note I would be willing to work out a deal involving pets / mounts in this list for either a Fel Drake or a Spectral Tiger Cub as well since either of those I can trade for the pet I really want aka the Soul Trader.) (I marked the pets that were 25 as of the time of this post. The others are of various levels and may or may not have hit 25 by the time a deal is worked out.)
Edited by Vasala on 1/6/2013 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Trading a searing scorchling for a tiny crimson whelp

I'll throw in a stone too just for good measure.

Choose from:

Flying
beast
mech
elemental
aquatic

Also have many spirit pets/raid pets to trade. Looking for a nightsabre cub (TCG)
Edited by Thundresa on 1/5/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For Trade:

Pet Stones
- Flawless Aquatic Battle Stone

What I want:
- Aqua Strider
- Black Tabby Cat
- Disgusting Oozeling
- Legs
- Firefly
- Fungal Abomination
- Grinder
- Magical Crawdad (I really want)

There are more that I want.. I am missing quite a few pets.
bellaralo#1829

* Also willing to take gold on Area-52 or Bloodhoof *

Log
Traded Xandrial a Flawless Battle Stone for Darkmoon Hatchling
Edited by Holydawn on 1/8/2013 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Pets for trade:

Darkmoon Eye
Landro's Lil XT (25)
Pandaren Fire Spirit

This list is by no means full. Please send me an offer in-game (barrett#1146)

Stones for trade:

Flawless Battle-Stone (BoE)

Pets wanted:

Emerald Whelp. Lol. Will accept other offers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Posting in an epic trade thread!

Current needs:

Pets: Updated, got both of the ones I wanted today! Thanks, Bladepoet and Courageous Yon.
Stones: Humanoid, Mechanical, Dragonkin, and Critter.

Offerings:

Pets: Pandaren Fire, Earth, Water. Rare Tiny Snowman, Rare Wolpertinger. DMF Pets. A few other random things like my extra Tiny Shale Spider, Snarly, Guardian Cub, Tiny Sporebat, Mini Mindslayer.
Stones: Flying, Aquatic, Beast, General.

Also interested in DM Rabbit, Eye. If you have one and I have something you want, pst.

BTag: Benedict#1949
Do put 'for pet trade' in comment.
Edited by Paranoia on 1/11/2013 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Current needs:

Pets: Sand Scarab (wewt, got Porcupette!)
Stones: Humanoid, Mechanical, and Critter.

Offerings:

Pets: Pandaren Fire, Earth, Water. Rare Sapphire Cub. Rare Wolpertinger. DMF Pets. A few other random things like my extra Tiny Shale Spider, Snarly, Guardian Cub, Tiny Sporebat, Mini Mindslayer.
Stones: Beast, Elemental, General.

Interested in DM Rabbit, Eye. If you have one and I have something you want, pst.

Just added you. I'm interested in the beast stone. I have a critter and humanoid.

-Update: Successful trade! Thanks again!
Edited by Madoff on 1/6/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I want a mech stone! I have a aqua stone ,and a bunch of pets!

01/05/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Jitterbug
lbtw, let's keep the thread clear of posts only pertaining to personal opinions of the idea. if you don't like it, just don't post in it and let the rest of us play.

Little bit hypocritical no? lol. Oh you only meant negative opinions right >.>

Looking for a Grell or Puffer. Have Pandarian Spirits, multiples of every stone except magic or beast. Can view other pets I have through armory.

Give me your stones!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Current needs:

Pets: Sand Scarab (wewt, got Porcupette!)
Stones: Humanoid, Mechanical, and Critter.

Offerings:

Pets: Pandaren Fire, Earth, Water. Rare Sapphire Cub. Rare Wolpertinger, Rare Tiny Snowman. DMF Pets. A few other random things like my extra Tiny Shale Spider, Snarly, Guardian Cub, Tiny Sporebat, Mini Mindslayer.
Stones: Elemental, General.

Interested in DM Rabbit, Eye. If you have one and I have something you want, pst.

I want that critter stone but i'm on US severs. So I can't use a battle tag to add someone. : /
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/06/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Hornchief
I want that critter stone but i'm on US severs. So I can't use a battle tag to add someone. : /

Being on a US server has nothing to do with whether or not one can use battletags. You have to go into your account and create a battletag, then you go into the game, open the social pane (default command is "O"), click add friend, and instead of a character name or email address, you put in the battletag of the person you want to add.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]