R.I.P. Tar

90 Draenei Death Knight
Only the good are taken far to early, Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd like to point out, Dwipin is no longer a member of Leverage. Just ignore him.
Edited by Babykoore on 1/6/2013 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
know this guy since TBC. a great n friendly guy. u will be missed.. RIP bro
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Here is to a man who was always kind and thoughtful. He always had a moment to spare no matter what he was doing. As shown the server will miss this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Terrible news :(

We will miss you Annatar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll miss you tar. R.I.P
Edited by Combatwombat on 1/7/2013 6:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I found out about this yesterday and since then I have been struggling to find the words to express how I feel.

No expansion will be the same without leveling with Tar, experiencing dungeons for the first time in burning crusade was the most fun I have ever had in game and it was partially because of Annatar. He is someone that most of us should be more like, myself included. Helpful, respectful, honest, caring, a natural leader and a loyal friend. I will miss you my friend, I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to tell you how awesome you were. I hope his family can find solace in the words written here and know that he was liked by so many.
Edited by Proserpina on 1/7/2013 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Rest In Peace Tar.
Edited by Skylíne on 1/7/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Just wanted to pay my respects in what small way I can.

Anything I could say would only echo what others already have.

The point has been made and there isn't anything I can add that would further the point.

Rest in peace Tar.

I hope I never hear anyone else do Herbert the Pervert in vent from here on out. It would just wouldn't be right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It truly breaks my heart that I have to write those words much too soon in life, but it we have truly lost an amazing person. None were kinder, patient, or compassion than Tar. He was a blessing to know, and shall never be forgotten. As someone mentioned earlier, only the good leave too early.

Rest in peace dear Tar.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I remember Tar very well and am so sorry to hear about his passing. If you can reach his family, Koore, please share this thread with them so they know how well loved and respected he was on Kilrogg.
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Warrior
R.I.P Tar.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
War
R.I.P. Tar. I may not have known you as well as some, but the times I did play with you were times well spent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RIP old buddy, this is terrible news. Never a more selfless and fun raid leader, took many of us through content just because....

you'll be missed forever.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
a terrible day.

thanks for all the awesome memories tar
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
QQ
Man, when you play this game for this long you just keep running into posts like these where you lose a great guy. I really enjoyed gaming with tar and sadly wish I would of had more. This brings the tally of friends lost that I met through this game to 12. All of which were the greatest people you would meet. He and all of the others are sorely missed. R.I.P. friends...
Reply Quote
92 Troll Priest
R.I.P. Tar.
Reply Quote
81 Human Warlock
I am absolutely shocked. RIP Annatar. You were great to raid with back in the day, and even just to BS around on in game and on vent. We will all miss you.
Edited by Voracity on 1/10/2013 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]