R.I.P. Tar

90 Gnome Warrior
Thanks for the heads up, Cythir. She'd posted this news on Facebook. I knew him only through doing old content/achievement runs with Clorana and a few others on occasion but what an awesome player he was and how enjoyable and smooth the runs always were. It's one of the reasons I worked on my warrior as much as I did when I saw how good he was at it. RIP Tar and hugs to his family from us all. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
was really hoping this was a joke or something and let it sit for a few days. appears that isn't the case. i hope his family knows how highly his friends online thought of him, and how genuinely good a human being he was. what a tragedy, just awful :( you'll be missed buddy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Here's a quote from Tar's brother.

A very dear friend of my Brother passed this on to me, it's from his friends in WoW. Thank you ***** and *****, God Bless you and all who posted on this.

And another

Thank you all for being a part of my brothers life.

*****Removed names
Edited by Babykoore on 1/11/2013 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
I truly can not believe this. Raiding with Tar in Last Call was some of the greatest moments playing this game I have ever had. No person could say a bad thing about him and it was always a great time playing with him. He will truly be missed by everyone. Rest in peace my friend, you're in a better place now.

And remember, BALLS OF STEEL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I can't believe this to be true, Tar was one of the best people I ever played with on this game and I wish this wasn't true.

Tar you will be missed bro.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I loved his BT noob raids. He never refused anyone. It speaks to his greatness to read through the list of people who have posted kind words here. I know a lot of you and you are all the same type of person he was. Simply the best. Even Gilora. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Man, I still remember seeing Tar back in Dal using T3 w/ Corrupted Ashbringer..what a champ. Thoughts to his friends and family, Kilrogg has lost an icon. RIP Warrior
Edited by Wavezero on 1/22/2013 3:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I only got to play with Tar a few times, he was not only an amazing player, he was an amazing person. One of the few people in this game i actually looked up to. I will definitely miss him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Played with Tar way back in Ascension and on and off after the Guild disbanded was always helpful and nice.

You will be missed Annatar
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
RIP Tar. You were one of the people that made the game worth playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]