Profession Kits *Taking Requests!*

90 Human Rogue
Hey folks, I'm selling Profession Kits!
I do have experience is making and selling them, I've made well over 200 kits!

The Kits I offer are:

Alchemy - 10,000g
Inscription - 13,000g
Jewelcrafting - 17,000g
Blacksmithing - 20,000g
Engineering - 16,000g
Tailoring - 20,000g
Leatherworking - 20,000g
Enchanting - 24,000g

Powerleveling: 3K Per level. (Only 85-90 available right now)
Powerleveling requires you to participate, There is NO account sharing, NO botting, nothing against the terms of service at all. It requires mob tagging that I give you a ride to, and a ride to anywhere in Pandaria afterwards.

FAQ:

How does this work?
All the materials are gathered and stored in my guild bank. I give people updates on what place in "line" their kit is. I let them know when their kit is ready for them to pick it up asap. Normally how I trade is the person joins my guild where they can look over the materials to make sure it's all there. When they are ready, they deposit the amount of gold and they are then promoted to a rank where you can withdraw all the items.

Do you make half kits?
Yes, I can make 200-600, 400-500 and so on. I don't have strict prices for these but it may be more beneficial for you to level it yourself, but that doesn't mean I won't take suggestions or offers.

How long do I have to withdraw the kit from the guild bank?
Normally I like it out of there within about an hour because I have other kits that need to be made, but I could be preoccupied with other things. There's really no rush, but I don't want it sitting half of it in there for days because I really need my bank space.

How do I know you won't just take my gold and kick me from the guild?
Well, I'm pretty sure somebody would have called me out on it by now, but if people feel uneasy I can log out so you don't feel so rushed to withdraw it all out. Sometimes I'm online while people withdraw making adjustments, but if I feel like they are uncomfortable I'll probably switch characters. I also have names of customers (not "friends") who can vouch for me.

What other trading methods do you have?
The guild bank method is by far the easiest and fastest for both myself and the customer if you ask me. Some people think this business is really sketchy though, so I do offer to do trades, I'll tell you how much gold you have to give me per trade and how many trades it will take (even though you can do the math yourself!) I can CoD...but I'd really rather not..I don't like it.

So...I'm horde...
Not a problem. We can use the Neutral Auction House, where each item will go up for a specific amount. I do charge 1000g extra because of deposits and auction house cuts.

What do I use as a guide?
I go by the guide on wow-professions.com. It's the best website I've seen, I've made a lot of kits but I think the guide still has a bit of flaws and some things are listed in the making of things and not in the materials listed above, so mistakes are possible. It's not 100% perfect, but I try.

So this will definitely get me from 1-600?
Not necessarily. Like I said, I go by the wow-professions.com guide. It's not perfect. It helps if you're in a guild with the perk of a higher chance to skill up. If you have an issue, you can definitely ask me about it, but that's what my kit is based off of. It's highly likely I'll back you up.

Do you do rush orders?
I like to be fair. I haven't been known to rush orders but maybe I will if the price is right! Most rush orders would have to be ~30k to be considered for rush depending on the kit.

Can I negotiate price?
My prices are firm, I've negotiated the price once and it was for a pet I didn't mind having. I like pets and mounts, I highly doubt many people have things I want, but you're free to try.

Please add me if you're interested in any kits or have any questions. Check the post for frequent updates if I make any!
Edited by Misspriss on 9/21/2014 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Customer Reviews!

"It was a great kit, and when !@#$ was missing it was given to me asap <3" ~Fiddlestics for Inscription.

"You did a good job quick easy and reasonably priced." ~Bloodgrahm for Jewelcrafting.

"Got an Inscription Kit from Misspriss here and I made it to 600 in under an hour so much time saved and days from waiting on the goods to appear on the AH saved certainly worth the prices and very polite lady i would recommend her kits to any1 d=(^^)z" ~Neekl for Inscription

"Soooo good! thanks for the kit! you're friendly and helpful! bottom line: go here if you need profession kits, the work and experience is top notch! thanks again!" ~Flay from Midwinter

"Thanks for the kit! it was perfect!" ~Teysaa

"Inscrip kit was fast and reasonably priced." ~Bonetyrant for Inscription

"Got a BS kit. Was extremely easy and I even had some mats left over. Very fast and easy, took me about 2 hours total to get to 600. Thanks so much. Will definitely buy again when I need to level another profession." ~Reohh for Blacksmithing

"Very legit! Bought a LW kit from this seller yesterday! Transaction went smoothly and I will definitely be going back for more kits!" ~Shensei

"Purchased blacksmith kit! Easiest transaction. Want a safe secure fast kit? Kaylias is the person to go too. Thanks :D" ~Ruffychoo for Blacksmithing

Powerleveling Reviews

"amazing power lvling super quick 89-90 took a bit more than an hour and i was unrested. "

"Very fast and reliable services!"

*These customer reviews are ones already posted on this forum!*
Edited by Misspriss on 2/7/2014 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump from a sexy druid for an equally sexy druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I get more customers advertising in trade elohel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tao
GOt a LW Kit?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
01/07/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Biography
GOt a LW Kit?

I may be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Kits are made upon request so I'm not just taking up bank space 'till I sell whichever one I made, you know? Feel free to add my battletag: Kaylias#1564, and we'll talk!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still selling kits!
Reply Quote
Interested in a BS Kit, friend request sent
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have a lot of kit requests at the moment, so it will be a while for any new requests, I'll update when I'm taking in more requests that will be ready within a few days of the request. I'm still taking requests, it'll just be a while.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bought a LW kit. Everything went smoothly.
I am a satisfied customer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks Vargulf ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still taking more customers, I have about 6 kits to make at the moment. Feel free to add my battletag, add me for future kits too!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Miss Priss for Professions Kit Building Organization President 2013!
...erm something like that.

^.^ Free Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Miss Priss for Professions Kit Building Organization President 2013!
...erm something like that.

^.^ Free Bump.

How much does an Alchemy kit usually run?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
8k ^^
Reply Quote
got an Inscription Kit from Misspriss here and I made it to 600 in under an hour so much time saved and days from waiting on the goods to appear on the AH saved certainly worth the prices and very polite lady i would recommend her kits to any1 d=(^^)z
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh why thank you kind sir, It was a pleasure! :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Would not give me a LW kit for free. Pretty rude if you ask me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]