[A] <Relaxes with Bears> is recruiting!

90 Draenei Shaman
Relaxes with Bears' main 10 man raid team is currently recruiting!! We are currently in need of good raiders who want to progress, the bulk of our raid team are from heroic progression teams and we are currently held back by dps getting beat by a disc priest and resto shaman; we are in need of a:
-Boomkin or resto druid (or mistweaver monk)
-Destro warlock
- Or anything that can seriously pull their weight

- We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and either thursday or monday (usually thursday) from 7pm server to 10 pm server (8-11 eastern)

We are currently:
- Full clear previous tier with heroics in
- 11/12 Normal with low dps and people who dont understand personal cool downs

Relaxes with Bears respects good players and expects our members to be able to look up fights, know how to use self cooldowns and generally....well...be good. We have been crippled by both holidays and random people just losing interest in raiding this expansion, along with some past members not really knowing how to dps. We expect dedication and a good sense of humor in our raiders.

If you are interested, please send an in game mail to...
- Relaxeswbear
- Bopalop
- Gustof

Or contact me in this forum.

- Thank you for your time.
Edited by Relaxeswbear on 5/8/2013 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for a stable player that wont leave in the last 20 min because they have homework
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
have to bump this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To the top with you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We've had a few members of this guild fill some open roles in our raids (on alts) and all have been fantastic people and excellent players. 2 thumbs up! well....if bears had thumbs...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
:3 bumping for new raiders who want to progress!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Looking for anything now, come join us!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
What are your raid times and days?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Tuesday, wed and the third day alternates between thursday and monday (it is on monday because the people we are looking to replace cant make thursday sometimes) from 7pm server to 10pm server (8-11 eastern).

I was looking at your logs, armory and achieves and I was so happy till I saw that you could not raid on wed; I was so sad haha because we would have really loved to have you
Edited by Relaxeswbear on 4/24/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
:( well if you hear of anything lemme know :) or if you decide to change to tues thurs sunday :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeaaaaaaaa, really sorry about that. I wish you luck in whatever raid team/guild that you eventually call your home! They will be very lucky to have you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
For the love of all that is holy, Please save us! Someone please help
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Please come join us! ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]