<Dark Dissonance> is Recruiting!

90 Night Elf Warrior
Just a little bit about us. The leaders and I are reroll chars on this server, and are looking to build a great guild that downs bosses and gets the server first or close to it. To start off with, Im in the Air Force and i believe that Integrity first and Excellence in all we do is a great way to live, furthermore, thats how this guild is ran. Myself, and the leaders of this guild, have experience with endgame raiding, dating all the way back from the burning crusade. Its just something we love to do, we love killing bosses and taking loot. If this is what interests you, come join us!

We are accepting all levels and classes, raid times are tbd right now. and if you have any questions please feel free to talk to me in game the alt code for the a is 0225.

Looking forward to the great things to come!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Run while you still can.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
what do you mean?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
01/10/2013 01:36 AMPosted by Bláckstár
what do you mean?

The server is terrible, in terms of end-game raiding. I believe only 2 guilds have actually cleared all 16 bosses on normal, and then it just drops. You should really look for a different server if you want to clear content quickly, even on normal mode.
Edited by Theappfan on 1/10/2013 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Orc Warrior
Hi Blackstar! Hope everything goes well in your guild and the best of luck to you. As you can see, we have people here who couldn't work out top end raiding on the server, and now blame the server for all the problems they had here. Probably best if you just ignore them and enjoy your stay!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
01/10/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Padook
Hi Blackstar! Hope everything goes well in your guild and the best of luck to you. As you can see, we have people here who couldn't work out top end raiding on the server, and now blame the server for all the problems they had here. Probably best if you just ignore them and enjoy your stay!

Just giving him helpful advice. This realm is terrible to try to recruit on. I just feel it's better to tell him the whole truth, instead of trying to tell him "Oh, it's ok if you look hard enough." As for me blaming the server for the problems: Pretty much. This server is a dying horse that's taken one too many beatings, and it will show in T15.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]