Looking for guild partnerships. Alliance

90 Human Paladin
Is your guild having a hard time with one or two spots in your raid roster?
Are you a new guild in general that is trying to recruit so you can raid?
Do you never have the most ideal raid make up?

Let's face it there are far too many guilds floating around, so we are cutting ourselves short on our rosters. So lets actually embrace the term Alliance.

Years ago I was apart of a joint effort on horde side that brought multiple guilds together, to clear raid content. Allowed tons of alternates, as well as the ability to stay in your own guild with your close knit friends.

Years later I am now looking to bring this too the alliance side. Forming "UGH"(United Guilds of Hellscream).

Would ideally like to add two-four guilds, which will allow two constant 10 man raids each week with plenty of alternates as well as ideal raid make ups. We will communicate through a mutual chat channel and website. Setting in place two leaders for each raid team and one spokesperson for each guild, that will send out calendar invites to the multi-guild members.

If this sounds like something that will better your guild, and ease your pain of having too pug each night because of no shows. Please leave a message on here or in game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ouroboros might be interested, Hit myself, Ballchain, or Necrosis up ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Will do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Insurrection might be interested also
we have lost our Tanks due to RL issues
we have some super dps and healers but were limping along with out tanks
Please contact Cerdo ,Ptolemyy or Anamis
Edited by Anamis on 1/10/2013 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]