Experienced Disc priest LF core raiding spot

90 Pandaren Priest
Hey there!

I'm a mature (27 years old) and experienced player looking for a solid raiding guild. Most of my dedicated raiding experience is from lich king (50 chests in 25 h togc). In Cata, I returned to help my guild complete server first sinestra (I healed and handled the dispells) and push up to heroic rag.

Once we got to rag, I took a job which required a good amount of travel, which did not leave me time to consistently raid. I recently took a promotion which has no travel and frees up my nights on weekdays for at least one year. I've been with my current guild for almost 3 years, but since they are no longer raiding, I'm looking for a new home.

Yes, I got a late start in this xpac and my gear isn't top of the line. The current raiding options on my server consist solely of LFR. If you look at my past raiding experience, that should make up for it.

I'm available to raid mon-thurs 6-12 EST. I will server/faction change for the right fit. I know my class and each spec well, I prefer to heal (disc is outperforming holy on most fights, but I can play both). I can play shadow well if needed. I have a stable PC and internet connection.

I have a sense of humor and approach WoW as a game not a job. That being said I like killing bosses and playing my class at a high level. I do not have any recent logs, but as I said I've been on LFR, which is so easy I'm mostly smite healing lol. Hit me up if your guild needs a solid priest healer!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
A little about us
Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule
We have always been fond of raiding many times per week, and so our raiding schedule is generally 4 nights per week (at least during progression).

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Sunday: 7:45-11:00 EST
Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

Tanks:
Anything other than a Death Knight

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

DPS:
Moonkin Druid
Warlock
Mage
Ret Paladin
Fury Warrior
Hunter
Enhancement Shaman
Windwalker Monk
Feral Druid

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [6/6] in 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Really been in need of a solid healing priest for awhile now. Trying to contact you in game!

Quick Info

• Faction/Size: Horde - 10 Man
  • Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Thur 7pm-11pm Central Standard Time
  • Progression: Top 100 US kills with former top 20 US players: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Devierum
  • Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/224743/
  • Contact (Real ID): Manamonster#1212
  • Contact (In Game): Manamonster, Mattzo, Stickymeet, Ticklepickle, Grumpygal, Mananananana, Roylez, Bajingobomb
  • Contact (Email): devierum@gmail.com

Why Us?

• We kill bosses in less pulls than other 10 man guilds - sometimes half or even a fourth as many pulls
  • Strong leadership with experience dating back to Vanilla including pre-nerf Sunwell in Burning Crusade
  • Respectable and quick progression with a strict 12 hour a week schedule - no “going over” or “extra days” like a lot of “3 day a week” guilds
  • Tight-knit, mature, laid back environment valuing ability and personality
  • Collaborative approach to strategy with valuable input from everyone in the raid

Current Need
Highly experienced & dedicated raider with previous history of top 200 US kills throughout multiple tiers of content is preferred. Most importantly we are looking for a player who is willing to put the guilds success above their own personal glory and help us continue to successfully raid 10mans on a relaxed raiding schedule.

We run a very lean roster, and do not believe in recruiting for the bench so you will have a raid spot.

Background
The majority of the guild have been playing together for years and have all played in top 50 / top 20 guilds prior to recently reforming. Devierum was established on (US - Malfurion) back in 2004 and by the end of TBC had worked its way up to the TOP guild on the server obtaining server firsts throughout Black Temple & Sunwell including both pre-nerf Muru & KJ kills. We aim to provide a fun atmosphere of friends while still maintaining a focus driven raiding environment. As a bunch of re-roll characters starting 2 weeks in to DS in blues / crappy epics, we managed to finish the tier with a top 300 US (source: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/IBT/rating.tier13_10) heroic madness kill without any legendaries, on a strict 12 hour schedule, and significantly behind the gear curve. Though we are not focused on our rank, we will certainly always aim for better during each tier of content and look forward to adding more skill and depth to our current roster.

Expectations

• Full knowledge of the class and spec you are applying as. We are not interested in educating people on how to play, if you are not confident in your ability to do what your spec and class is intended for in a raiding environment, please save us both time and apply when you have the confidence.
  • Strong drive to theorycraft, read up on your class, come up with strategies, and generally spend large amounts of time outside of raid improving yourself and contributing to the guild.
  • We expect you to have a baseline amount of knowledge of most encounters in an instance before coming to the raid. Although our strategies for bosses may be unique or unorthodox you can get a working idea of the mechanics of every fight via our forums or various websites like this one.
  • You must have a computer that allows you to perform well in a raid environment and a stable internet connection. If you DC all night long or consistently get unplayable lag on raids, do not bother wasting our time or yours.
  • Be mature and not easily offended. Off-color comments are thrown around a great deal on mumble. If you have sensitive ears or are easily offended this is not the place for you.

If you are self-motivated and have a serious attitude about the game, enjoy a relaxed but focused 3 day raid schedule, and are a reliable raider, we'd like to have you. I would ask you please put some effort into your application, having one word answers to each question only shows how little interest you have for joining.

With that being said, if you believe we are what you're looking for, then feel free to visit our website for additional information. If you have further questions or would like to discuss our recruitment process, create a character on Cho’gall and get in touch with Manamonster, Mattzo, or Bajingobomb (more alts listed above). You may also add Manamonster on Real ID: Manamonster#1212
Edited by Manamonster on 1/6/2013 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You might be a good fit for us but you'd need to get yourself a log of an LFR that you are actually trying in at the very least. Please check us out below.

Hello,

We are looking for two amazing players to join us for the rest of Mist's. Ideally these players are a paladin, monk or warrior tank and a versatile DPS or healer. However, as a group we place a much higher priority on the skill of the individual than we do having the "dream" composition so feel free to apply even if you don't match the above ideal specs.

Website: http://completelydifferent.enjin.com (where you should fill out an application if interested)

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Stream (to get a feel for our raids): www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Past Progression: T13 8/8H (3/14/12), T12 7/7H (10/12/11), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10m rankings.

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Over the years our guild has consisted of those retiring top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. CD was formed in 2008, and some of our members have been on this server and playing together since before launch when Terenas was a beta server as well as in many games before WoW. We raid in ten mans because we feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart.

If you're hoping to join us you should know that when looking at performance we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull a new encounter. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you feel you meet those qualities as a player you're halfway to being a good candidate for us. At our age and with our experience we are long past putting up with people who don't fit in simply because they can produce decent numbers. While we all enjoy the level of progression we're able to achieve on our light schedule we're also interested in making sure that the reason we're all showing up each week is that we enjoy spending 8 hours in one another's company. So if you're someone who raids only for progression and loot or who looks for a new guild at the first sign of a lull in progression then please move along. The challenges that guild mates should feel proud of overcoming together aren't limited to the scripted pixes that we enjoy killing each week but also the very act of building and learning to work with a team and seeing that team through whatever challenges it faces along it's way. It's these true feelings of accomplishment that this new generation of guild hopping, instant gratification seeking, impatient, character lacking, and unhappy players will never, ever learn what it feels like to be a part of.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I would be interested in talking with you about a spot on my raid team. As the previous poster mentioned, I would like to see a log from you, even if its a LFR run.

Here is our information and if you would to discuss a position further, please contact me or another officer.

Progression: 10m first two raids (Jan 2nd & 3rd) = 16/16 N

However, the core of us are 5/6H or better prior to rebuilding. Heroic progression coming this week!

About Us:

After a month of raiding with other guilds, a small core of veteran top 50 world caliber players have decided to reform Emergence. Back in October we were ranked US 64th among 25m guilds, before poaching from other top rated guilds and the drama of running a successful hardcore 25m raiding guild on a small server caused us to break apart.

While some of our core took a break, most decided to continue raiding with other successful top guilds before realizing that what we really preferred was raiding together.

We have decided to reform as a tight-knit, skilled 10 man on a larger server (Area 52).

Our core currently consists of 7 of the original Emergence 25, including the GM and two officers.

Who we are: We come from a vast background of top US guilds that have experience in hardcore progression in the past. Most of our core has an extensive raid history. During MOP we were able to achieve a US 46th Heroic Stone Guard and a US 71st Heroic Feng before our untimely demise. Since then, most of our core has gone on to top 50 guilds and continued to progress at a rapid pace, including full clearing MSV on heroic, and heroic kills in both HOF and Terrace.

We need:

1 healer, preferably a mistweaver monk or disc priest.

1 hybrid, preferably a resto/ele shaman.

****Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered!!

Raid Schedule:

Tue- 8:30pm-12am EST
Wed- 8:30pm-12am EST
Thu- 8:30pm-12am EST

We will be progressing WITH heroic encounters and plan to speed clear them as seven of us have already cleared multiple heroic boss in MSV, HoF, and Terrace.

We will also be on PTR for tier 15 testing, so if interested in a core position, please be able to log-on to the Anasterian (US-PvE) PTR server.

Contact us via BattleTags:

If interested or you would like more information feel free to email Mercone at jc_ufl@yahoo.com

or app to the website: http://emergence-area52.enjin.com/

or contact via Battletags:

GM: Mercone- Mercone#1846
Officer: Icat- icat#1380
Officer: Vezo- TMW#1358
Edited by Mercone on 1/7/2013 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello Fergg,

We would love to speak with you regarding a core spot. We are 3/16 heroic and 16/16n. Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com or Paticakes#1823.

We raid tue-thur 9pm-mid est (6pm-9pm Pst)

Thanks!

Edited by Trikolas on 1/7/2013 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We need another disc priest (would make heroics easier).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416067143

That is full of information but here is a basic rundown:

8-11 EST T/W/Th 25M

We are looking for exceptional raiders to push content harder since we have a short amount of time to raid in.

Sieara#1968
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Hi Fregg!

RAZR guild is looking for a solid and skilled players to fill our roster. we are 8/16 so far in only 4 raids. We are a group of old school hardcore players who wants to keep a more casual schedule but a very high level of skill and a good progression rate. We are a mature guild that is having a very good time raiding. atmosphere is very important to us. We raid monday/wednesday from 6-10 EST. Plz contact me

tryx#1827
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hello,

Impulse (H) on the server Zul’jin is looking to fill a few spots as we fill our 25man Roster. We have been on the Zul’jin sever since 2011 and a few of us have been together since BC. We are an adult oriented guild and a main progression focus. We enjoy raiding but also enjoy the social aspects the game brings.

Our raid days and times are 7:30-10:30pm Server (EST) Wed & Thurs nights with an optional Monday night run.

If this sounds like it could work for you please check us out at our website: http//zuljinsimpulse.enjin.com and Apply. Or feel free to Contact me in-game via Battle net Pete#1756 if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 3/6H Msv, 6/6 n Hof, 4/4 Terrace
SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey there Fergg how are ya? We are currently in need of a good healing Priest for our core 25 man team and having a sense of humor is a major plus...lol. I believe our guild has a very similar outlook to the game. We love to BS and have fun while raiding but are also very dedicated to downing heroic content.

Our guild is Graphic Content of Madoran. We are currently 2/16 heroic 25 and pushing hard in heroic HoF. Our normal raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday & Sunday 8:00-11:30pm EST.

Here are a few options if you would like to learn more about us:

Main recruit thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794322271?page=1#0

Official guild website:
http://www.graphiccontent.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=458474&TabID=3946459

You can also get me anytime via Battle Tag at:
Clutch#1426

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to talk with you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hi Fergg, we are in need of a Disc Priest. Spite and Malice is an alliance 25 man progression guild on Hellscream server. We are 6/16 Heroic and the top guild on our server.

If you'd like to chat in game you can contact myself or any officer listed below;

Deadhead: Deadhead#1196
Royce: Royce#1456
Andrej: xxxkeepthescenealive@yahoo.com
Eadoin: Apollo#1928

Or hop on our site and fill out an app we'd love to have you

(http://snmhellscream.wowstead.com/)
(http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hellscream/Spite and Malice)
(http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Hellscream/Spite and Malice)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Ferrg,

I am currently restructuring and getting guild ready for next tier, so perfect time for you to slide in 8) ... So im looking for solid players that WANT To grind heroics and do the research ahead of time before rolling in, can heal while moving out of bad, manages mana and cds properly, and (this is a must) can laugh at extremely dirty jokes that make dock workers blush....

If you can say yes to the above.........

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794322271?page=1

Above is our spam/history. As you can see we have been around forever, and have no intention on going anywhere. We are a home, not just a guild. So if interested in joining our dysfunctional family: Pakserian#1325.. Hit me up, and we will mumble.

Thx!

Pakserian
GM of GC
Madoran
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Time is a lil off but everything else seems fine. Here is our basic info. Hope it helps and hope we hear from ya soon.

In Omnia Paratus
US - Darrowmere
Alliance
5/6H 6/6 4/4
World Ranking: 3493
US Ranking: 902
Server Ranking: 1

In Omnia Paratus is looking at re opening their 25man raiding team. Currently we host the top 10man on the server and our 2nd raid team is currently tied with the 2nd guild. We are looking for players that would be interested in becoming part of a core 25man raid team that are both mature and experienced players.

Raid times:
Tues: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Thurs: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Sun: 7pm to 10:00pm PST

We do host multiple 10s and are always welcoming talented players into our rosters. So feel free to inquire about any of our raids or raiding teams.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
-Be Ready and & aware
-Know the fights & have done your research
-Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes
-Have a positive & professional attitude

If you are interested please submit an app for us to review at www.iop.enjin.com/recruitment

For more information-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman.
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com

Or you can speak with Slycem through battletag Slycem#1959
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey Flegg, you sound like exactly the type of player we look for. I'm a big believer in bring the player, not the gear, so I'm not too worried about starting late in MoP. I'll toss in our recruiting spam below with some of the basic info. I'm working from home today, so I should be around most of the day, so hit me up and lets chat. Thanks for reading!

<Echelón> is now recruiting experienced raiders for core spots.

Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm server time (PST). We are looking to fill a couple core spots on one of our 10 mans. The group is 10/16N and a few of the members are 16/16N. Looking to solidify these last couple spots, get into heroics and get ready to rock come 5.2!

Our core group of players has played together through several tiers and expansions and is made up of skilled players that have the desire to push new content while keeping a friendly and constructive environment. Our raiders are dedicated, friendly, respectful, and skilled. Raiding 9 hours/week, we don't have time for drama.

What we offer:
<Echelón> is a long-standing, stable guild that offers players a guild that focuses not only on raiding but on its people. Our primary focus is heroic mode raiding, but our raiders and community participate in many different guild events, including PVP. We believe that a positive, constructive and inclusive environment is critical in building a successful raiding team. If you have been looking for a mature guild that enjoys their community as much as downing bosses, we are the guild for you!

We are looking for the type of player who:
-knows the intricacies of his/her class and can play it well,
-has great raid awareness and a quick learning curve,
-enjoys pushing progression and learning fights,
-and is excited to be part of a successful team environment.

Currently, the classes we have a need for are as follows:

(1) Non-pally healer, pref. one with a dps OS

Feel free to contact an officer in game if you need any more information: Vinodolce, Oryin (Xotl#1172), Donnieyenn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We'd love to have you, core spot available for a priest!

Here's some guild info:

Spite and Malice - Alliance - US Hellscream (PvE)
(http://snmhellscream.wowstead.com/)
(http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hellscream/Spite and Malice)
(http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Hellscream/Spite and Malice)

About Spite and Malice:
Spite and Malice has been a 25 man raid guild on Hellscream since 2007. The guild emphasises on progression raiding, as well as maintaining a fun and friendly environment. Our current progression is 5/16H 25m.

Raid Times:
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST
Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST
Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CS

What We Expect:

-Your application phase is a period of evaluation, as well as possible constructive criticism. If you feel you cannot handle this, we are probably not the guild for you.
-Raids are not optional. A minimum of 85% attendence is to be expected on a given raid week; we do understand that real life does get in the way at times, and exceptions will be made given circumstances.
-Applicants and Raiders are responsible for their own flasks and consumables. Feasts will be provided; +300 stat food is highly recommended for progression bosses but by no means mandatory.
-We raid 4 hours a night, typically with a break somewhere in the middle. Please be able to focus during raid times and if you absolutely have to AFK, please notify an officer. We do not like to waste other people's time, so please do not waste ours.
-Know the mechanics of your class. Saying you read a guide on noxxic.com is not acceptable.
-Knowledge of encounters is expected. There's plenty of resource material floating around at this point that showing up to a boss and not knowing what to do is unacceptable.
-Communication is key to a successful raiding guild; you are expected to have a microphone and actually use it. This also means knowing when not to clutter our voice-chat server when we're focusing on progression.
-Please be over the age of 18. Exceptions to this will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
This isn't an issue of maturity, but an issue of time-commitment and
-Know how to have fun and actually enjoy this game. We're not looking for people that log on for their required 16 hours a week and nothing more. Most members have known each other here for years and enjoy spending time doing things together throughout the week; be that transmog runs, Challenge Modes, PvP, Diablo 3, etc. We're close friends and always happy to have new people join.

Loot Distribution:
Loot is handled by a loot council of officers, with performance, attendance, and loot demand taken into consideration. Loot is not the primary reason for raiding. Your desire should be focused on seeing the endgame content, not pillaging it.

Recruitment:
The following class/spec positions are currently open for recruitment (though we always consider exceptional applications regardless of class/spec):

Death Knight: ---
Druid: Moonkin (Medium)
Hunter: ---
Mage: All Specs (High)
Monk: ---
Paladin: ---
Priest: Disc/Holy (High), Shadow (Low)
Rogue: ---
Shaman: Elemental (Medium)
Warlock: All Specs (Medium)
Warrior: ---

Please note that all raid spots are of a competetive nature. This doesn't mean pad your DPS/HPS for the sake of epeening on World of Logs ranks; these are are not a direct measurement of skill, but the guild's overall success in progression is. Spite and Malice is dedicated to excellence and looking to boost our raid team to the next level. We're excited about the potential for new applicants, new bosses, new content, and the strengthening of new bonds along the way. Feel free to submit an application to our website found at the top of this post if you're interested in joining our ranks. If you have any questions or inquires, please do not hesitate to contact one of us in-game:

-Andrej ( xxxkeepthescenealive@yahoo.com ) add me for real ID chats!
-Royce
-Deadhead
-Eadoin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 10m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 6/6 MV & 2/6 HoF. We are currently looking for a loyal and skilled Tank (of any class) a Holy Paladin or Priest, and a Resto Druid.

Choice is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild founded two years ago by a
group of friends interested in high level content in World of
Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a
great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and
enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 10-person end-game
raiding is our focus.

Our Raiding Philosophy

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we
approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to
contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their
main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate
specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc.
Two-way Ventrilo communication is required, and raiders must have
hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our officers post
boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to
review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect
players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all
of our raiders are proficient theorycrafters who stay current with all
of the relevant class and strategy guides.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate
players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our
raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet
expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss
strategies for improvement. Most of our officers and long-term members
are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to
treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow
consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and
focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players,
but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time
together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

Our Schedule

Our progression raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 6:00 to
9:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 7-10 Mountain, 8-11 Central and 9-12
Eastern). When we're working on particularly challenging content, we
will occasionally extend raid times by an hour. Our raiders are
expected to have consistently good attendance, and members who are not
able to keep up with our schedule (subject to occasional scheduled
breaks, of course) will be returned to regular member status. Members
who wish to return to raiding must go through the same application
process as prospective new raiders. We prefer not to over recruit or
to recruit benchwarmers, so raider attendance is very important. On
off-nights, we’ll schedule efforts for alts and our Friends
& Family members.

Progression

Choice is started raiding Mists of Pandaria on October 17th.

Mogu'shan Vaults:

The Stone Guard - Dead
Feng the Accursed - Dead
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Dead
The Spirit Kings - Dead
Elegon - Dead
Will of the Emperor - Dead

Heart of Fear:

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Dead
Blade Lord Ta'yak - Dead
Garalon - Alive
Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Alive
Amber-Shaper Un'sok - Alive
Grand Empress Shek'zeer Alive

Tier 13:
8/8 HM's down.

Tier 12:
6/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

Choice finished Wrath with 11/12 Hardmode Kills in ICC25, and we had
roughly the same level of progression in Tier 8 and 9 content. We
don’t strive for server-first achievements, but we do expect to
complete all realistically available content, including hard modes and
achievements, while it’s relevant.

Recruitment

We welcome applications at www.choiceguild.com from players 16 and
older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider
exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively
recruiting the following:

1 Tank (any class)

1 Healer (any class)

We routinely receive applications from players from other servers,
although we do not close recruitment for a particular class until a
transfer has been completed. Players considering a server transfer are
encouraged to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following
the submission of their application.

If you have questions, feel free to whisper Wushen, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, or Lily in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hello, Chosen is currently recruiting your class/spec for a CORE RAID spot. Please get in touch.

Chosen, currently 7/16HM, 16/16N T14 - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst ( 9pm - 1:00am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance/attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------

High Need:

• Balance Druid
• Elemental Shaman
• Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest
• DPS Warr
• Hunter
• Feral Druid
• Resto Sham
• Mage
• Prot Pally

** Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. **

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
• Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
• You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
through it.

Contact us: Kilo#1220 (battletag)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi, I'm the healing lead with Bless the Martyr. Are Sundays an absolute no-go for you? I am in dire need of a disc priest, and your post left an impression.

We are 7/16 heroic right now, working on Garalon as our 8th kill. It would be an immediate spot for you, if you can be here tomorrow you'll be in right away.

Bless the Martyr
25man Horde progression raiding
Sun-Wed 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com
pathosiis#1631
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]