[H] After Shock - 6/6 MSV, LF Shaman

90 Troll Druid
Hello, my name is Wish! I am here on the forums representing <After Shock> a horde based guild on Area 52 (PvE) who is currently seeking to fill a few open spots within our raid roster. We had a rocky start to Mist of Pandaria with several members of our raid team seeing it fit to simply up and leave us in the middle of progression. However, we’ve slowly gotten back on the ball pushing 6/6 MSV and looking to push hard into progression for Heart of Fear, with us currently having gotten the first boss to 12% with a very unfortunate mind control at the end. We are currently seeking to fill the following positions in the raid group, to make it a full guild run again:

Elemental Shaman with a Restoration Off-Spec

If you fit one of the above listed rolls, and are interested in providing your skills to fill the spot then you’ll need to be able to make our raid times 99% without fail! We currently raid Wed/Thurs/Sun from 9:30PM EST (server) to 12:00AM EST, we currently work on a loot council system with attendance, and ability to follow mechanics being taken into consideration. We are an 18+ guild with our humor being a bit on the crude side, and expect to hear sexual references multiple times in vent. However, we are a very tight-knight close group of people who respect, and enjoy the company of one another! If you are seeking a new HOME, then please contact us through the following methods.

You may contact me directly through whispers, or via my real-ID theclockworkrobot@yahoo.com! You may also contact our guild master, Nymuè through whispers or via her real ID jessicamayberry22@yahoo.com!
Edited by Wish on 1/7/2013 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Join us won't you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We have punch and pie....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
and cookies!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
As I was relaxing in the reading room one afternoon a shadow fell over me
QUIDMORE, I yelled WHAT IS THIS SHADOW IN THE ROOM?
He pointed to the sun having gone behind some clouds
THE SUN HAD GONE BEHIND A CLOUD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Free bump because Suzuki is awesome. Good luck in your recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Suzuki I love your face! Seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]