The Infernal City/Lord of Souls by Greg Keyes

An Elder Scrolls Novel

Four decades after the Oblivion crisis, Tamriel is threatened anew by an all-consuming evil: Umbriel, a floating city, casts a terrifying shadow for wherever it falls, people die and rise again.

Inside Umbriel's shadow, a great adventure begins- and a group of unlikely heroes meet. A legendary prince with a deep secret, a daring spy on the trail of a vast conspiracy, a mage obsessed with his desire for revenge, and Annaig, a young girl whose hands the fate of Tamriel may rest . . .

I've read the first three chapters of the first book of the series, and so far it is very interesting and entertaining. I recommend it to anyone who is an elder scrolls fan.

[Didn't know whether to post this in books or games as it's based off games but it's a book series instead of games.]
Edited by Khyrie on 1/7/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I read the first book and didn't care very much for it to be honest. I am a big Elder Scrolls fan but this didn't really do it for me.

However, the character of the Prince is actually an interesting character with an interesting plot device around him. I just found the entire plight of the girl to be completely boring. (Being vague on purpose to avoid spoilers etc) I have the second book, I just haven't read it yet since I still have Dust of Dreams and The Crippled God to read.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]