LF experienced arena partners

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys, I'm looking for some solid arena players to do primarily 3v3 with. I'd like to run KFC, TSG, Kittycleave, or wizard with SP/mage or SP/ele.

I've played to 2200+ in all brackets on my holy pally and 2400+ in 3s. I also have an alt disc priest (Manaburnzz) who I've played to 2.1k/2.2k range and I may play some on if priests look better in 5.2

PST / mail me in game if you're interested. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/Andorhal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know right.

bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
The days of WOTLK are over, do not expect to get very far in this season if you are just starting. PvP power has created such a difference in gear between people with and people without. Any other season I've been able to get my alts at least 1800-2k in blues. With a 40% damage difference and an absurd amount of primary stats now seperating my honor gear from the "10 a week casual" I can barely get my shaman carried to my conquest cap.
Edited by Malatov on 1/13/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea Malatov, I've heard / seen the effects of PvP power. I'm mainly just gearing up some this season to play next season, but I'll have t1 wep soon and hope to get at least somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Blizzard totally screwed up when they made Arena gear so much more powerful than the lvl 458 BG gear. Seriously, how is it a fair progression to go from ilvl 458 to 483? It's like trying to fight a lvl 95 character. It amounts to more than a 50k dps boost and that's probably on the low side.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
pvp this xpac puts a very very solid divide between pve'ers and pvp'ers. it's hard to catch up if you're behind and it takes tons of time if you're doing both pve and pvp.

blah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]