For the people who need Help raiding/other

90 Pandaren Monk
This Forum right here is to help give people a chance to see content and raid with people who know progression.

It's also to help people with their classes. I feel as if this would help people on this server and save it from completely falling.

To start it off Me and Proudhorn are going to be running 10man groups with about 5 people who know progression. We need people for that as well.

If you are interested in helping this server out or you are in need for help Post here and we will do our best to help with the problems you have. This will also bring recruitment up as well since we all know that it is severely down right now
Edited by Kungfujo on 1/9/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have heard from Zale/Shammynator, Boogaoga, Jackiesmuurf and his wife as potential attendees/carries.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I will bring my lock and im sure my wife will bring her monk both of us are experience raiders just let me know time and all that shadow this is papasmurf.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Count me in as a lock for now...hopefully soon i can help out as druid (spec depends on the needs for progression).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My bf and I would be interested in helping others out. Our mains are Droplet and Vrai, GM's of <The Alt Guild> but we already have a raid group so we'd like to help out on our alts, an elemental shaman and a resto druid.

Our guild is also in need of a solid healer with a DPS off spec. If we had one that could raid with us, we'd be able to start progressing further then Elegon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]