Word to the wise, don't run with "Darkshanky"

90 Orc Warrior
Me and about 6 other people did a Black Temple run with him this afternoon. Before we started, he stated that everything was on free roll, including the Twin Blades of Azzinoth if they decided to drop. Long story short we get to Illidan, just before we down him, I see the looting was changed to master and then voila! I'm not in the group anymore.

Being that I was in proximity, I saw he got the Feat of Strength achievement for getting a Glaive. He decided to make himself master looter and kick everyone from the group before Illidan was downed. Asking him why he thinks he would get away with it after, he said something along the lines of "That's what I did for the other Glaive and guess what! I still have it". I spoke to an officer in guild "Murlocs Go Whateverthe!@#$", and he has since been removed from that guild. Me and the others in the group opened up tickets, so I don't expect him to have it for long.

TL;DR Darkshanky is a repeat ninja looter, avoid being in groups with him if you can.
Edited by Coñdiir on 1/11/2013 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
1) I'm impressed he got both glaives in two total runs of Black Temple. Grats to him

2) Didn't you steal mats from someone one time and get kicked out of a guild for it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Steal? No

Mail them back instead of trading after I cut them free of charge? Yes

That was like over a year ago, i'm not sure the relevance.
Edited by Coñdiir on 1/11/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This thread is dumb
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

2) Didn't you steal mats from someone one time and get kicked out of a guild for it?

I remember something like this, too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
you shouldnt have left the group if you wanted to roll on the warglaives
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I do wonder about whether or not you should have posted the OP. If I was in your position I would be somewhat embarrassed that I got tricked like that, AND most likely by a 14 year old.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not to mention how you can just solo all this content if you wanted and thus avoid this problem all together
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wait why are we !@#$%ing about Transmog ninja loots?
Reply Quote
60 Pandaren Priest
01/15/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Tankqt

Good attempt but you cant transmog legendaries

No need to be a jerk, just because its not important to you doesnt mean it isnt for others.
Edited by Çrutcharnzak on 1/16/2013 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
[quote="75917696619"]No need to be a jerk, just because its not important to you doesnt mean it isnt for others.

And it may have been important to him. The lesson learned is that if you want something someone else might desire, it's best to recruit your friends or trusted guild members to help you obtain your items.

I think this is a classic case of Karma coming full circle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Def important to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
He will have his twin blades... but will have no friends. In the end who wins?
Reply Quote
Lambdeeze stole loot from our alt run. dont ever group with him.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
While we're at it I think danny ninja'd something from me in a toc pug way back. Man I'm so mad bro.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Me and about 6 other people did a Black Temple run with him this afternoon. Before we started, he stated that everything was on free roll, including the Twin Blades of Azzinoth if they decided to drop. Long story short we get to Illidan, just before we down him, I see the looting was changed to master and then voila! I'm not in the group anymore.

Being that I was in proximity, I saw he got the Feat of Strength achievement for getting a Glaive. He decided to make himself master looter and kick everyone from the group before Illidan was downed. Asking him why he thinks he would get away with it after, he said something along the lines of "That's what I did for the other Glaive and guess what! I still have it". I spoke to an officer in guild "Murlocs Go Whateverthe!@#$", and he has since been removed from that guild. Me and the others in the group opened up tickets, so I don't expect him to have it for long.

TL;DR Darkshanky is a repeat ninja looter, avoid being in groups with him if you can.

This happened like 4 months ago. Remember, you QQed to me about how I g-invited him to my older guild. Yeah, get over it dude. If you're still dwelling on this every day, maybe it's time for you to quit WoW or something.
Reply Quote
77 Orc Warrior

Not even transmog can't transmog Legendary's so why is anyone caring?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for the warning, the guy sounds like a douche. And yes, what one of these posters said is true.. when you're running for something you really want, make your own group / bring your trusted friends, trusting randies never work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
He will have his twin blades... but will have no friends. In the end who wins?

He does.
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Hunter
When you got orange, you don't need friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]