Fishing with Nat Pagle

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Okay, I'm exalted with just about every faction in Panderia, and halfway with most Tillers.
Yet the real challenge seems to be Nat Pagle, I've given him handfuls of flying fish and it's not doing any good.
So has anyone reached exalted with him yet? If so, how many of the flying fishes and such did you give him?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I remember reading something about this awhile back. If memory serves I believe you can only get credit once per day with the fish turn ins.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
There are 3 fish you can turn in each day for rep with Nat....it takes a total of 78 of those special fish turn in's to Nat to reach Exalted.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Okay that makes sense, and thank you for the exact amount it's really helps, and does getting him Exalted actually have a plus, or is it just another silly rep to get up?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/11/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Yuffi
Okay that makes sense, and thank you for the exact amount it's really helps, and does getting him Exalted actually have a plus, or is it just another silly rep to get up?

It lets you buy his hat, which gives the standard +5 to fishing you get from more common fishing hats, but also lets you attach a +150 skill lure - the standard fishing hats only give +75 skill with their lure. So it's a better fishing hat. Not compelling enough IMHO to justify catching all of those fish, but meh, it takes all kinds.

Edit: Also a bind on account journal you can use to raise fishing skill. That makes it less obnoxious to level fishing on an alt, and is probably a better reward.
Edited by Moncrief on 1/11/2013 9:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/11/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Yuffi

It's another silly rep - and it doesn't even count as a rep. But look at it this way: at least it's not Ravenholdt.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Also at revered you can buy a BoA book that teaches +50 fishing to your alts. Other that that, the gucci fishing hat and the cheevo there is no reason to get exalted/best friends with him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]