Ret Survival problems

90 Human Paladin
I cant tell if its just me or not but i just get blown up by almost every melee class in the game. I use defensives and offheal but its not enough. I have 64.72% resil and still get globaled. It only really happens in 2s so im not sure if its the !@#$ty balancing of the 2s bracket or if im doing something wrong. Any advice?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Do 3's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i have never ever been globaled in 2s
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I dont really do arenas much other other than to cap out points sometimes so take my words with a gain of salt, but I have rarely had issues getting smashed down immediately without time to at least try to recover.

Are you swapping to seal of insight when youre getting focused? Those procced heals may seem small, but between those and the increased 5% to your other heals it can sometimes be the small edge that buys you enough time get out of a focused attack.
Reply Quote
42 Human Mage
Ret lacks the passive defenses of other melee, you will always feel really squishy going toe to toe with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]