Orgrimmar is a ghost town

90 Orc Warrior
It makes me so sad that Orgrimmar is so dead on Gurubashi. I almost miss the brazillian players. It just seems like there isn't anything GOING ON in the biggest city for our faction on our server and that bums me out. I want to make people dance with my piccolo of the dancing flame. I want a reason to kite a world boss back to Org to cause mischief and mayhem in my home city.

I was pleasantly surprised last night when I looked out from the AH and actually saw some player nameplates. I counted them.

There were 6 people. :(

It's time to merge this server with another server.
Reply Quote
I'm surprised you saw that many. It's not just Horde cities. The entire realm is deader than dead. I played for a few hours today and saw not one single player from our realm, red OR blue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yes I have heard it is even worse on the Alliance side. I am not sure if all servers are down like this because of people falling off and playing other things or what but I can't imagine it's just our realm.

I really think it's time to start thinking about merging with another server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Wiiiiiilllllsssooooooonnnnnn!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yes I have heard it is even worse on the Alliance side. I am not sure if all servers are down like this because of people falling off and playing other things or what but I can't imagine it's just our realm.

I really think it's time to start thinking about merging with another server.

Alterac Mountains is alive and kicking. I think the biggest problem was Guru wasn't exactly a huge population server in the first place, but then it went and lost 95% of its players. Got some friends there still who never transferred with our old guild. They won't transfer now because they have too many alts. Free transfers Blizzard common.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've been on this server since i first started playing wow, which was right about when burning crusade came out. This server has gone to !@#$, it feels like im playing on a private server... And sure everyone talks about how when the BR's left our server went dead... Well you guys got what you wanted. This is really blizzards mistake though, you see. Why would they go and release north american versions of WoW in south america? They fixed their flaw and we're to suffer. Blizzard, in all seriousness, my account costs too much to xfer all my characters, if i could, i would... You guys REALLY need to do something about our server population. It's making everyones gameplay un enjoyable. Auction house is over priced out the wazoo, professions are scarce, rare boss spawns are untouched, etc.. It's a ghost town. No raids to join.. everyone tends to their selves and it's really depressing. FIX OUR SERVER
Edited by Fîvestâr on 2/5/2013 8:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's sad when you get excited to see 6 people at shrine... I was pvping xrealm with some friends, got pulled to their realm and saw 30+ people in the portal room alone at shrine. That was when a tear formed in my eye.
Reply Quote
so boring and so sad ;(
I'll just farm minerals for my new gun and then transfer this char, luckly(or not) I have no alts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]