2. I hate the poor, I've said that forever. *I need gold!*, ya and I don't care. We all have problems; I hate when the price for gems goes up or when I have to buy another mount. I actually got in trouble once for not giving gold to a begger. "Not helping the community" is what Blizzard said. That's horse sh*t.
3. What's worse is the spam that goes on whenever someone attacks a city. We can't send a message more than twice per 30 seconds, but when ONE guy gets too close to a city hell breaks loose and the spam is never ending. Heaven forbid we don't save npcs from that level 60.
4. I hate that I can't port myself. Seriously, it blows having to ask a Mage and then having to pay like 50 fricken gold just to get to Shatt. Or when I'm looking and no one responds for like 30 minutes, and when 1 finally does, they ALL ask and I have to politely tell the rest *Sorry, I just found one*. This would save time, Blizzard, let's make it happen. Rogue porters.
5. The enormous lag that goes on in Raid Finder. It's insane, seriously, have any of you ever had latency under 60 when doing raid finder? Oh no, it's not my computer, I have some high quality equipment here. It's also why I don't do Sha, it's insane when I try that. As soon as someone moves the latency drops to 16,000 and next thing I know I'm at the login screen.
6. People who ask me where I get my stuff. If it's a transmog or a mount, everyone and their mother will be like *how'd you get that*. GO LOOK IT UP! WE HAVE GOOGLE! What is the point of this website, google, WoWhead, etc if nobody ever uses it! And not even that. People who ask stupid questions like "Can you transmog mainhands with one handers". Seriously? Are you that lazy that you couldn't go buy a green mainhand from the Auction House and check? And not even that, any question, things that would literally take seconds to find out. Like "Why can I use the mounts on all my characters now?" CHECK THE ACHIEVEMENT LIST YOU TWIT.
7. I hate tipping, of any kind. You don't deserve it, you should service me for free, be a nice person for once. Hell, you should pay me. I'm growing your business.
8. No houses. Come on, knock it off Blizzard lol, we have been asking for years now. Give us houses! I think I deserve to settle by the ocean front of elwynn forest after a hard and stressful day. It's not easy owning a guild, or having to hear retards talk to you. You don't know what it's like!
9. Deposit money, where does it go? Why can't auction house deposit money go to guild banks or something? I have to pay for all this sh*t that I need to carry on with my day-to-day activities, you could at least drop it back in my guild vault.
10. Big mounts. I want to fly Deathwing. Why is it that when you finally make a replica of a mount that we can actually fly you make it after the one mount nobody cares about. Seriously, Onyxia? Gross. I want to ride Deathwing, show those noobs how it's done. Hell, put it on the BMAH if you want, I got the gold, nothing else to spend it on. I'll start right now, give me Deathwing for a million gold! NOW! I would just prefer he/she be 1000 feet long and 100 feet high, you know, so I can see my way around when I'm flying that bad boy.