Things that I hate

90 Undead Rogue
1. You know those people who say *I'm a casual* and they don't ever raid? Or at least they don't in a group, they always join pugs. I just want to ask them; why are you wasting your money? Doing raid finder makes you as much a raider as standing in a garage makes you a car.

2. I hate the poor, I've said that forever. *I need gold!*, ya and I don't care. We all have problems; I hate when the price for gems goes up or when I have to buy another mount. I actually got in trouble once for not giving gold to a begger. "Not helping the community" is what Blizzard said. That's horse sh*t.

3. What's worse is the spam that goes on whenever someone attacks a city. We can't send a message more than twice per 30 seconds, but when ONE guy gets too close to a city hell breaks loose and the spam is never ending. Heaven forbid we don't save npcs from that level 60.

4. I hate that I can't port myself. Seriously, it blows having to ask a Mage and then having to pay like 50 fricken gold just to get to Shatt. Or when I'm looking and no one responds for like 30 minutes, and when 1 finally does, they ALL ask and I have to politely tell the rest *Sorry, I just found one*. This would save time, Blizzard, let's make it happen. Rogue porters.

5. The enormous lag that goes on in Raid Finder. It's insane, seriously, have any of you ever had latency under 60 when doing raid finder? Oh no, it's not my computer, I have some high quality equipment here. It's also why I don't do Sha, it's insane when I try that. As soon as someone moves the latency drops to 16,000 and next thing I know I'm at the login screen.

6. People who ask me where I get my stuff. If it's a transmog or a mount, everyone and their mother will be like *how'd you get that*. GO LOOK IT UP! WE HAVE GOOGLE! What is the point of this website, google, WoWhead, etc if nobody ever uses it! And not even that. People who ask stupid questions like "Can you transmog mainhands with one handers". Seriously? Are you that lazy that you couldn't go buy a green mainhand from the Auction House and check? And not even that, any question, things that would literally take seconds to find out. Like "Why can I use the mounts on all my characters now?" CHECK THE ACHIEVEMENT LIST YOU TWIT.

7. I hate tipping, of any kind. You don't deserve it, you should service me for free, be a nice person for once. Hell, you should pay me. I'm growing your business.

8. No houses. Come on, knock it off Blizzard lol, we have been asking for years now. Give us houses! I think I deserve to settle by the ocean front of elwynn forest after a hard and stressful day. It's not easy owning a guild, or having to hear retards talk to you. You don't know what it's like!

9. Deposit money, where does it go? Why can't auction house deposit money go to guild banks or something? I have to pay for all this sh*t that I need to carry on with my day-to-day activities, you could at least drop it back in my guild vault.

10. Big mounts. I want to fly Deathwing. Why is it that when you finally make a replica of a mount that we can actually fly you make it after the one mount nobody cares about. Seriously, Onyxia? Gross. I want to ride Deathwing, show those noobs how it's done. Hell, put it on the BMAH if you want, I got the gold, nothing else to spend it on. I'll start right now, give me Deathwing for a million gold! NOW! I would just prefer he/she be 1000 feet long and 100 feet high, you know, so I can see my way around when I'm flying that bad boy.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
01/12/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Lethalvenom
Doing raid finder makes you as much a raider as standing in a garage makes you a car.

5. The enormous lag that goes on in Raid Finder.

as much a raider as standing in a garage makes you a car.

that goes on in Raid Finder.

Raid Finder

You know those people who say *I'm a casual* and they don't ever raid?

I just want to ask them; why are you wasting your money?

http://i.imgur.com/SEpCU.gif
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
No no no, you can't do that to me. When I say the casuals I mean people who JUST do raid finder. Besides, we all do it don't we? BUT if you do it as your *progression* then you don't count. >.< Takin muh words and twistin em.
Reply Quote

10. Big mounts. I want to fly Deathwing. Why is it that when you finally make a replica of a mount that we can actually fly you make it after the one mount nobody cares about. Seriously, Onyxia? Gross. I want to ride Deathwing, show those noobs how it's done. Hell, put it on the BMAH if you want, I got the gold, nothing else to spend it on. I'll start right now, give me Deathwing for a million gold! NOW! I would just prefer he/she be 1000 feet long and 100 feet high, you know, so I can see my way around when I'm flying that bad boy.

Do you get to instantly kill everything in every zone we fly through?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/14/2013 02:57 AMPosted by Chandrian
Do you get to instantly kill everything in every zone we fly through?
Uh, duh? Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I hate people that promise they do good dps, when they in fact have no idea what a baseline for good dps is. What? You thought 30k dps was good for a 480 ilevel? No. It's not. It's not good for a 440 level...
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 04:51 AMPosted by Deustuboris
I hate people that promise they do good dps, when they in fact have no idea what a baseline for good dps is. What? You thought 30k dps was good for a 480 ilevel? No. It's not. It's not good for a 440 level...

No one forces you to run with Ev.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well he's the only black person we have, so we're kind of filling a quota...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's all subjective, when it comes to dps/damage done.

Some would say that I can pull off some big numbers and they're really good, I would say it's at best average.

It just depends on who you're measuring yourself against, subjective.

Not saying 30k is bad or good, just bringing up the point that, it's quite possible they had been running with peeps only doing 25k or so, which would then make them feel their 30k is pretty good.
Edited by Brugavino on 1/22/2013 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Deustuboris
Well he's the only black person we have, so we're kind of filling a quota...

You can do better, and let's be serious, Ev is about as black as Obama.

And why did Brug have to come in here and get all technical and s**t, coudn't you just make fun of Ev like everyone else?

"Blahblahblah relatively speaking" ah zip it and rip on Ev.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ev?

Oh, I'm sure he is forcing them to raid with him! He probably has members of their families kidnapped, working as slaves for him during their raids, making pop tarts and doing his ironing.
Mostly pants, though Ev doesn't raid with pants, or do much of anything with pants on, so the slaves are often confused. Though, this is exactly what Ev wants, confused, pop tart loving slaves, that won't ask why the sweat pants need ironing as well. Ev doesn't sweat.

It's an elaborate plan for most, very technical and !@#$, but par for the course for Ev.
Edited by Brugavino on 2/1/2013 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]