Left 3 years ago, finally back

71 Blood Elf Paladin
so basically I left World of Warcraft about 3 years ago, I was playing a R/Shaman then switched it up to a R/Druid before I left, the one thing I loved and still remember about those characters is the insane mobility, running from place to place and giving people a run for their money

I finally got back, bought a g600 set up my keybinds and started a bit of pvp.....to say that I don't miss the mobility and toolbox is an understatement

a part of me want's to be that Paladin that heals in the background oblivious to the puny rogue beating on me but a part of me wants to be more involved, why do I feel so gimp in relation to my other healers in the past? I feel like I just run around and use the same 2-3 heals over and over, maybe it's the fact I am still getting used to to binds and having to look down and see what I am clicking on or maybe those are just the dynamics of this class I have to get used to

please help
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
That's been the Paladin appeal for a long time. They are not overly complicated, they are straight forward and work how you think they would work. They are also by far the strongest PVP healer right now (cheap heals, quick heals, good utility and the best CC chains in the game for a healer).

If you like mobility go back to a Druid or possibly a Monk. However, Monks are severely gimped in the arena right now (much better in bg's though).
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Paladin
hmm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]