Invalid Tartget

90 Tauren Paladin
Ive got a bug where when i try to cast LoH or a buble on myself I get a 'Invalid Target' pop up on my screen. And no i do not have a debuff
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wings?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wings don't prevent bubbling anymore.

"Invalid Target" is a strange error for that to give; if it were Forbearance that would just be a "you can't do that yet" message. Do you perhaps have those spells macroed, and if so what are the macros? Also, do you have any addons that might conceivably interact with your spells in any way?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still waiting for the WoG LoS fix too. ^_^
Reply Quote
Similar to the Word of Glory garbage where you don't have Harsh Words, but you still can't self heal occasionally when you have an enemy targeted...usually when you most need it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/17/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Cerethor
Similar to the Word of Glory garbage where you don't have Harsh Words, but you still can't self heal occasionally when you have an enemy targeted...usually when you most need it.

That is such an annoying bug, you can fix it by making WOG into a macro to cast on you. Only problem with that is the macro won't let you cast it on someone else when you have them targeted, so you end up having to have another key bound to a non macro wog.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can make a macro that behaves properly for both self-healing and ally healing, actually.

#showtooltip
/cast [help][@player]Word of Glory

There's two conditionals in there, and it checks them in order: if you have a friendly targeted, it heals them. If you're not targeting a friendly, it heals you.
You can make fancier versions of that macro to include mouseover targeting and etc, if you want that. The one above is just a direct replacement for what an unmacroed, non-Harsh-Words WoG should do in the first place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]