Guardians Of Bad

87 Orc Death Knight
Just stopping in to remind everyone these guys are bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/12/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Dangerzone
Just stopping in to remind everyone these guys are bad.

We are bad? Why is that? Please go into detail. Is it because we rejected your app to join our guild?

Sad indeed. I figured you was about a joke when you whispered me about a guild invite. LMAO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Sounds
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
like you're
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I should of known since you had a Bane Guild title that you were just trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
GoA
mad, Bro.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
there not bad, just wish they would brign me cake!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Haha, i think i agree, they only gain footholds when its 12 v 5 or they aggro guards. And ofcoarse i only say that cause, for once, we were curtious in battle and let yall rezz, heal, and buff, but you drop in on us and its the only way you could get 2+ wins in a row.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/16/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Raiseumhigh
Haha, i think i agree, they only gain footholds when its 12 v 5 or they aggro guards. And ofcoarse i only say that cause, for once, we were curtious in battle and let yall rezz, heal, and buff, but you drop in on us and its the only way you could get 2+ wins in a row.

Hmm, well here is a suggestion as far as numbers. Your guild needs to recruit more members. WPvP does not have rules on how many ppl you have in a group vs. the opposing team if we wanted those rules we would join a battleground or some 5v5 team for ratings. If you find yourself outnumbered maybe try going to trade chat to get more ppl or have some of your friends in another guild come help you out. So with all do respect I will be seeing everyone in Hempire soon. /cheers
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Dreadious, invite me to the Hempire retirement party. lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

I'm finding it hard to take the guy (who died to my DoTs on his DK when he could have used AMS) seriously.
Edited by Applemásk on 1/19/2013 12:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/13/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Clipy
there not bad, just wish they would brign me cake!

You rang?
Reply Quote
hey guys
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/23/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Wowassasin
hey guys

Hello Wowassasin, hope all is going well for you. : )
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

which explains why everytime I'm killing haywire I'm also killing guards because you have to hide behind them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Wait wait WAIT!!!!! PVP happened on a PVP server....errr executus?!?!? SS or it didnt happen!

Yeah they typically gank in bigger numbers then most do, but at least they are trying to start a world pvp battle. Its called escalation and apparently its not something this server is keen on. Are we going to regress back into the old ways of "grief" and complain when a priest uses MC to jump you off a cliff???

Its a pvp server. You dont want to get ganked? Then roll a pve server.
Edited by Thaenatos on 1/29/2013 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
After transferring to a different server, I look back at the complete JOKE that is PvP on Executus and laugh. Dead server lol. Also, Thaenatos...COME TO BH! The clan would love to have ya!
Edited by Brutäh on 2/12/2013 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I was gone for like a week, because of how dead alliance is...but yep they still come in groups of 4 or 5. Nothing new..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I was gone for like a week, because of how dead alliance is...but yep they still come in groups of 4 or 5. Nothing new..

The QQ is nothing new here either. : ) Have a great day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]