Things to do at 90~

90 Tauren Druid
Well, I'm likely going to start grinding the Heroic Instances so my gear is not so horrible, but what else is there to do at 90? I'd like a few suggestions cause I actually enjoyed levelling greatly, but now it's like "Yay, dailies....."

So what do you do now that you've hit levelling cap?

Some things I'm thinking of are fishing, wooot fishing!
Buying all the cloth on the AH for my first aid.
Levelling my cooking.
Collecting useless pets.

Things I do not wanna do: Dailies, metric !@#$ tons of dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Actually the pet battles can be quite fun. I would not recommend doing the 75 pets to level 10 unless you are REALLY bored. But pitting your pet against someone elses can be a bit of fun.

Farming, not as in collecting a crap load of stuff but more the farm you get with tiller rep is good for a bit of time wasting, and it helps you get mats for cooking which in turn gives you buff food.

Theres always pvp, I havent tried many of the new BGs so not sure how they work but theres always world pvp happening somewhere.

Or level another alt. Do you have a Monk yet? The starting zone is quite fabulous.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Actually the pet battles can be quite fun. I would not recommend doing the 75 pets to level 10 unless you are REALLY bored. But pitting your pet against someone elses can be a bit of fun.

Farming, not as in collecting a crap load of stuff but more the farm you get with tiller rep is good for a bit of time wasting, and it helps you get mats for cooking which in turn gives you buff food.

Theres always pvp, I havent tried many of the new BGs so not sure how they work but theres always world pvp happening somewhere.

Or level another alt. Do you have a Monk yet? The starting zone is quite fabulous.

I've got an 85 ally hunter, 75 warrior, and I'm actually starting a Monk yeah~ Problem is I feel a bit burnt out from levelling the druid, and druid has gotten to the point it's not really fun to play anymore >_> Which leads to me feeling like !@#$ when I get in trouble for not putting out enough damage in feral form, my fault I know.

I'm going to try to do the farming quests, though I have nearly no interest at all in dailies. There are just so many of them, and they don't tickle my fancy in any way. I'd love to do the story of Domination Point, I actually love the lore and that's why I still play, but I can't do it apparently until I get exalted? Sorta ticks me off XD
Edited by Stierkampf on 1/13/2013 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/13/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Tekillya
Scenarios are kinda cool. Plus, they have no wait time, give VP and JP, and a chance at gear.

Yeah! And they've got neat stories behind them, I've actually been doing those!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love Scenarios.

Love, love, love them.

Need to do more of them, in fact, but I've been busy with RL junk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]