Wanderers Festival Oceanic Realms

90 Draenei Warrior
So I read http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200062357#1.
Does this mean that the Wander's Festival for http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7518/wanderers-dreamers-and-you now happens at Sunday 9pm Sydney time?
Edited by Níamh on 1/13/2013 11:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Every Sunday from 9PM to 11PM PST (regardless of server), at the beach right NE of The Incursion in Krasaran Wilds.

It says in that link so just need to do the conversion to your timezone. I'm in AEST so it would be 15:00 (3:00 PM) the next day.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/14/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Moronî
Every Sunday from 9PM to 11PM PST (regardless of server), at the beach right NE of The Incursion in Krasaran Wilds.

This is wrong; I have verified today that it is active on a North American realm at the above times, and simultaneously inactive on Oceanic.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

It says in that link so just need to do the conversion to your timezone. I'm in AEST so it would be 15:00 (3:00 PM) the next day.

This nearly true for North America, where the time was recently changed to a uniform cross-country time to prevent people repeating doing this and the fishing Derby on different servers.

However the festival has never gone from 9pm to 11pm. There are two festivals, one at 9pm and another at 11pm. The hatchlings, 3 - 6 of them, appear spread out along the beach, all at once, at the beginning of each one.

Last time I went, about 6 weeks back on an oceanic server, the festival was at 9pm and 11pm both server time and Melbourne time, (AEDST).

By the way, as you're unlikely to score a rare, battle-stones for upgrading aquatic pets are easily farmed from the Eternal Striders while levelling pets in the Vale. The drop rate seems to be 1:100 against level 25s.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]