Where is my buff?

90 Human Paladin
Alright i know i know were balanced everything is fine blah blah blah. Facts are with our cooldowns up retribution is perfectly fine for damage at least. where are the heals at? I have been nerfed over. and over and now rets can barely even offheal let alone heal ourselves. I fail to see what a 36k flash heal is going to do against anything in pvp at 90. So either blizzard needs to get smart and give ret paladins a bone and do what they did in the cataclysmic season of cata and give us some actual damage? OR we need our heals back because ret is barely viable anymore. nobody wants us for any comp arena wise or RBGs. im not rerolling holy because i dont like healing. and i love the playstyle of ret but when our heals are less than a shadowpriest a enhance shaman a feral druid AND warriors obviously? something is wrong because our class/spec is meant to heal quite a bit and offheal quite a bit due to lack of damage. So bottom line throw us a bone blizzard. stop nerfing and buffing other classes and actually do something to ret paladins for once besides nerf what isnt there in the first place
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I made it to about the second line before I stopped caring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Buffs are in the top right corner of the screen, same place they've been for the last eight years.

;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TL:DR
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Archlucifer
I fail to see what a 36k flash heal is going to do against anything in pvp at 90

Try 20.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You do realize we are getting 25% of our healing from pvp power back? GC admitted most hybrid heals were too low.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Buffs are in the top right corner of the screen, same place they've been for the last eight years.

;)

I LOL'ed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
all im sayin is we either need reliable damage or reliable heals as ret. we shouldnt be left in the dust with neither just because ghostcrawler doesnt know what hes doing
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/16/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Archlucifer
all im sayin is we either need reliable damage or reliable heals as ret. we shouldnt be left in the dust with neither just because ghostcrawler doesnt know what hes doing

Our heals should be pretty reliable after the patch. Selfless healer also got buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
50% increase to FoL and a buff to Sheathe of Light to increase FoL from 30% to 100%... We should be fine next patch :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/16/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Bruenerr
50% increase to FoL and a buff to Sheathe of Light to increase FoL from 30% to 100%...

Those are the same change, BTW. The Sword of Light change IS the FoL buff that Ghostcrawler posted about yesterday. It's a very nice change regardless :)
Edited by Ravicana on 1/16/2013 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
My bad, thank you for clarifying :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/16/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Halfcalf

Our heals should be pretty reliable after the patch. Selfless healer also got buffed.

FoL got buffed, selfless healer got nerfed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]