BLOODHOOF FOR WARCHIEF (BfW) is recruiting!

BfW is recruiting for MSV,HOF,and Terrace. We currently need dps, a priest (holy or disc) and a Tank either a gaurdian druid or Brewmaster Monk. Whisper Hagorran in game if you wish to join!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My name is Mahtaika and I approve of this message.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Raiding is hard
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To be fair, I'd be pretty pissed if I was only able to win trade to 2199 rbg rating too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/25/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Majinandy
To be fair, I'd be pretty pissed if I was only able to win trade to 2199 rbg rating too.

Oh look its the feral who thinks hes good...how cute...all you do is pvp and you still havnt broke 2k?I feel sorry for you bro :(...i remember owning you in arenas...keep being bad bro :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just trying to empathize man. 2199 would suck !@#. Especially if all the rest of your team had left the realm or gotten to 2.2k and stopped playing. I'd be pretty mad. Honestly, I'd probably like throw my computer across the room, then come and rage on the forums at all the pve heros who don't understand the frustration of pvp rating systems.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/25/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Majinandy
Just trying to empathize man. 2199 would suck !@#. Especially if all the rest of your team had left the realm or gotten to 2.2k and stopped playing. I'd be pretty mad. Honestly, I'd probably like throw my computer across the room, then come and rage on the forums at all the pve heros who don't understand the frustration of pvp rating systems.

Sucks you'll never hit 2200 hu :(
Reply Quote
SO you decide to troll on my thread gj!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]