[A] Coup dÉtat is recruiting new raiders

90 Gnome Warrior
Coup dÉtat is currently seeking adult players who are interested in seeing new raid content. We are building a 10M raid team for Tues/Thurs 8:15 pm-11:15 pm. Our Sat/Sun night team is 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF and the next boss is very close to falling in each instance.

We are looking for people who take initiative by being properly gemmed, enchanted and reforged to get the most out of their game. A basic understanding of your class is merely a Google search away and we expect everyone to have a solid grasp of class mechanics. Aside from this, we ask for players to respect the rest of the team, be on time and come prepared with the appropriate consumables. We're looking for people who don't think this is too much to ask :) Although we are not necessarily "hardcore," we do believe the point of raiding is the ability to experience new boss encounters by succeeding as a team. That's the fun part and we are all about it! If this sounds like a good fit for you or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game. My battletag is Terk#1108.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
In addition to openings in our Tues/Thurs group, we also have need for backup players in our Sat/Sun 8-11pm team. Quite a few members of that team are in the military and need to miss raids due to training/missions. Contact me if you are a raider that can't commit to a regular raid schedule, but find yourself available from time to time. It could be mutually beneficial. Also, Several of us have other raid ready toons and we occasionally throw together a random PUG...the more guildies we have, the better our chances for success! Bottom line: If you love raiding and your current situation is not meeting your needs, contact me. We play to raid and constantly seek opportunities to enjoy the game with like minded people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]