Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
good guide, voted and requested sticky
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks, also up
Reply Quote
Out of curiosity:

Would 471 Spear of Xuen be better than DWing 463 Fist Weapons? (Yes, I know I can upgrade those too. :P Just a matter of which to go with until I have the justice points to do as such)
Edited by Brewfist on 1/26/2013 2:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
01/26/2013 02:47 AMPosted by Brewfist
471 Spear of Xuen

I'm positive it is, but I need a confirmation on that.

Also, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Out of curiosity:

Would 471 Spear of Xuen be better than DWing 463 Fist Weapons? (Yes, I know I can upgrade those too. :P Just a matter of which to go with until I have the justice points to do as such)

In all honesty you won't see a massive difference at that gear level, DW is ideal obviously, I'd probably play DW just because I like the look more :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
sitcky kthx
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumped and voted sticky
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Makes me wonder if there are enough people on the monk forums to get a topic sticky'd lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If the shaman forum is any indication, NOPE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
what passes for a sticky these days is pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Great guide ! , sticky requested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If RSK is about to come off cooldown, and TP debuff is going to end, should I use my chi on RSK first or TP? Assume that RSK has previously been used on cd i.e. the debuff will last.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Another question would be on the gemming. I've been getting different recommendations on gemming, whether to gem pure agi, or haste. I haven't been seeing actual stat weights so can someone enlighten me?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/29/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Endangered
If RSK is about to come off cooldown, and TP debuff is going to end, should I use my chi on RSK first or TP? Assume that RSK has previously been used on cd i.e. the debuff will last.

I'd still use RSK first

Another question would be on the gemming. I've been getting different recommendations on gemming, whether to gem pure agi, or haste. I haven't been seeing actual stat weights so can someone enlighten me?

Agi will give you the best bang for your buck unless there are worthwhile socket bonuses
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Endangered,

I thought I found a response to this question before, but I now can no longer find it. So here goes...

Ilvl is king regarding WW monks, correct? So am I correct in assuming that the Spirit Kings Normal Polearm will outperform the Sha Touched LFR Polearm with the 500 agi gem inserted?

I don't quite know what to do if I finally ever get those LFR Sha Touched Fist Weapons too... is the Normal Polearm better than 2 upgraded Sha LFR Fists?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Endangered,

I thought I found a response to this question before, but I now can no longer find it. So here goes...

Ilvl is king regarding WW monks, correct? So am I correct in assuming that the Spirit Kings Normal Polearm will outperform the Sha Touched LFR Polearm with the 500 agi gem inserted?

I don't quite know what to do if I finally ever get those LFR Sha Touched Fist Weapons too... is the Normal Polearm better than 2 upgraded Sha LFR Fists?

Thanks.

Assuming full upgrades, I believe that the 500 agility gem + 150 agi from the prismatic socket will outweigh the 6 ilvl increase from going Sha-touched to the MSV Polearm.

In regards to dual-wielding; the 2h has to be... what, 12 ilevels, I think, to be a for sure DPS increase from Dualwielding.

But take what I say with a grain of salt, and run SimC with altered gear profiles to determine which would lead to an increase in DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks, I just got SimC and I cant find a way to create altered gear profiles. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]