Skootalloo's Steak Surprise - Healer OT

90 Pandaren Monk
01/06/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Skootalloo
I really recommend not going for well-done or anything much further than medium, but if you like your steak that way...may god have mercy on your soul.

Ahhhhhh, a panda with a head on her shoulders :)
90 Worgen Druid
Well. I'm no longer raiding. Guild fell apart.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/06/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Malrius

That sucks I'm sorry :(

/hug
90 Blood Elf Priest

*hugs* I haven't seen you in forever! :(
90 Pandaren Monk

ugh :(
100 Night Elf Priest
Heroic Blade Lord down!
90 Pandaren Shaman
Grats ES!

Sorry to hear of your guild troubles Malrius. Now is the time for you to decide if you need that possibly much needed break from WoW or if the guild was the problem and finding a new home will break you out of your funk!

<3
90 Pandaren Monk
Grats, Sheep :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/06/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Elethia
Heroic Blade Lord down!

Grats. your PoH keybind wear itself out yet? :P mine's getting close to it, it feels like.
100 Night Elf Priest
01/06/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Keirisonis
Heroic Blade Lord down!

Grats. your PoH keybind wear itself out yet? :P mine's getting close to it, it feels like.

That and my Atonement. I swear to god, they comprise 90%+ of my healing on that fight.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/06/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Elethia

That and my Atonement. I swear to god, they comprise 90%+ of my healing on that fight.

I've started moving over into atonement spam outside of megahealing situations lately. Even equipped my shadow set for my last kill of regular spirit kings (while 2 healing). It's nice to pull a decent amount of dps while STILL sponging up about half of the total healing to be done. And spirit is a non issue with straight atonement spam.

Although i did have to explain a bit to the raid leader how disc works (he was mad at the shaman healer, his wife for not pulling the same amount of healing without the dps). Also why i was pulling 80k hps on elegon and her hps was so low. Smart heals!

I've started moving over into atonement spam outside of megahealing situations lately. Even equipped my shadow set for my last kill of regular spirit kings (while 2 healing). It's nice to pull a decent amount of dps while STILL sponging up about half of the total healing to be done. And spirit is a non issue with straight atonement spam.

Although i did have to explain a bit to the raid leader how disc works (he was mad at the shaman healer, his wife for not pulling the same amount of healing without the dps). Also why i was pulling 80k hps on elegon and her hps was so low. Smart heals!

I went Disc for a bit to try it out, and it did feel quite a bit stronger than Holy. And it just felt too easy (though I haven't tried it on regular content apart from Stone Guardians, it was mostly just in LFR). I went back to Holy because I like the play style better, but I fear that once we get to the fights that need three healers and I can't go Shadow anymore, I might not be able to keep up as Holy. I do like going dps, but I'm afraid that it made me a bit out of practice with Holy healing =(
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/06/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Flintte
I went Disc for a bit to try it out, and it did feel quite a bit stronger than Holy. And it just felt too easy (though I haven't tried it on regular content apart from Stone Guardians, it was mostly just in LFR). I went back to Holy because I like the play style better, but I fear that once we get to the fights that need three healers and I can't go Shadow anymore, I might not be able to keep up as Holy. I do like going dps, but I'm afraid that it made me a bit out of practice with Holy healing =

We have a disc priest on our roster and I am currently holy/shadow.
Yay me. I get to not have to be disc. But if anything happens to him I will have no choice but to got disc /shadow. Unacceptable! I've ALWAYS had a holy spec. I like it so much more.
100 Night Elf Priest
Double woot! H Wind Lord down as well! :D
90 Draenei Paladin
01/06/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Elethia

^ I carried her
100 Pandaren Priest
01/06/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Tailias

^ I carried her

I carried him!

Also, Kri'tak from a coin. Get stomped!
90 Tauren Priest
01/06/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Winnifred
I went Disc for a bit to try it out, and it did feel quite a bit stronger than Holy. And it just felt too easy (though I haven't tried it on regular content apart from Stone Guardians, it was mostly just in LFR). I went back to Holy because I like the play style better, but I fear that once we get to the fights that need three healers and I can't go Shadow anymore, I might not be able to keep up as Holy. I do like going dps, but I'm afraid that it made me a bit out of practice with Holy healing =

We have a disc priest on our roster and I am currently holy/shadow.
Yay me. I get to not have to be disc. But if anything happens to him I will have no choice but to got disc /shadow. Unacceptable! I've ALWAYS had a holy spec. I like it so much more.

I love you, Winni.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/06/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Milkmesoftly
I love you, Winni.

<3 Desperate for a new lily of the valley perfume. Smells like bottled spring time and always perks me up. Unfortunately two of my favorites have been discontinued. HALP
90 Tauren Priest
I use Basic Instinct. >.>
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
01/06/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Milkmesoftly
I use Basic Instinct. >.>

I use Sentry Totem.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]