Skootalloo's Steak Surprise - Healer OT

100 Blood Elf Paladin
MILKKKKK

http://media.tumblr.com/62a08391e287e8f70419fcb5e8316bc9/tumblr_inline_mgakfjLWxl1qel770.gif

OMG, I so thought that was going to be the same milk link you posted in the chat...

Tsulong + big numbers reminds me of Calen, during the Sinestra fight. I couldn't heal him (same reason, had to use mah spellbook) on early attempts, then they just put me on the tanks...probably so the droods could keep up with me...

Anyway, the vid of Sinestra on my channel shows me smoking both druids without touching Calen at all...Essense of the Red + Paladin was delicious, indeed. It also shows me running with the Cutter in just about the worst possible way you could...lol, oops.

Riôt
Edited by Riôt on 1/8/2013 12:40 AM PST
92 Human Paladin
01/07/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Heartsings
Aww. /hugs. I get panicky all the time. What happened?

I forgot to take my meds this morning and something triggered me. I don't even know what. On my meds, I just get a little nervous, like normal people; off my meds, it turns into a physical thing that just takes control of me. I'm lucky I had the nice boss there today.

This happens to me, sometimes my depression takes over and I just stop taking my meds altogether /cough last week /cough and all my anxiety takes over, I shake, I sweat, I cry, the whole kit and caboodle, so I know how you feel /hugs
01/07/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Tiriél
Yay Morenn!

Thanks :) The druid was out so our swing healer was healing with me. Coincidence? I think not.
90 Blood Elf Mage
HC
IRC asploded : (
92 Human Paladin
01/08/2013 05:11 AMPosted by Eikö
IRC asploded : (

So that wasn't just me??
Graci,

Since IRC is being annoying. If you hit o in game it will show your battle tag at the top. And yeah we are on opposite times a lot, but sometimes (like now) it is the same time so it could work. :P

My battletag is: Joanna#1419 if you would like to add.
92 Human Paladin
Graci,

Since IRC is being annoying. If you hit o in game it will show your battle tag at the top. And yeah we are on opposite times a lot, but sometimes (like now) it is the same time so it could work. :P

My battletag is: Joanna#1419 if you would like to add.

I'm trying to launch wow, I swear :'(
90 Blood Elf Mage
HC
Graci IRC is back up :P

Also Battletag Adrithria#1722
Edited by Eikö on 1/8/2013 5:17 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd give you mine Gracilyn (if you wanted it), but it uses this character name plus a number, so let me know if you want to mess with it.

You too Morenn/Eiko, btw.

Riôt
Elegon is down! I know it's just a normal... but for the guild I am in.. it's a pretty big deal.

Thanks everyone who watched the streams, looked at logs, gave advice, and in general listened to me complain. I love you all! <3

Grats! We're still trying to get him down on normal, we're so close. I actually kind of like the fight, but my guild fails at coordination.
I'd give you mine Gracilyn (if you wanted it), but it uses this character name plus a number, so let me know if you want to mess with it.

Riôt

Gimme gimme! The more friends the merrier!
01/08/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Flintte
Grats! We're still trying to get him down on normal, we're so close. I actually kind of like the fight, but my guild fails at coordination.

I like it too, I can honestly say that it was the most fun I have had on a single fight in a long while. Of course some of that is just happiness we finally got him down, but the fight in itself I found to be fun. :)

What is your group having trouble with? We were having a few issues. One being my normal co-healer (who was thankfully not available last night.. as horrible as that may sound) but mechanically we weren't killing enough orbs (they were trying 3 sets rather than the 4 we did when we got the kill), pylon deaths weren't being timed correctly (kill we went to ~10% then killed at the roughly the same time), and a tank not getting back to the middle before Elegon jerked us all in and breathed on us. The burn phase, oddly, was the easiest part. We only got there 2 or 3 times.. on of those being the actual kill. Healing stuff I can do... making people kill things and go where they should.. they had to figure out themselves. ;)
90 Blood Elf Mage
HC

Riôt

This isn't necessarily to just Riot, but I've posted mine for everyone in OT. Feel free to add me.
01/08/2013 05:58 AMPosted by Eikö
This isn't necessarily to just Riot, but I've posted mine for everyone in OT. Feel free to add me.

This too... everyone feel free to add me if you so choose. :)
92 Human Paladin
Nobody can add me, because y'all are scary / cries
01/08/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Gracilyn
Nobody can add me, because y'all are scary / cries

Scary beast! RAWR
01/08/2013 05:45 AMPosted by Morenn

I like it too, I can honestly say that it was the most fun I have had on a single fight in a long while. Of course some of that is just happiness we finally got him down, but the fight in itself I found to be fun. :)

What is your group having trouble with? We were having a few issues. One being my normal co-healer (who was thankfully not available last night.. as horrible as that may sound) but mechanically we weren't killing enough orbs (they were trying 3 sets rather than the 4 we did when we got the kill), pylon deaths weren't being timed correctly (kill we went to ~10% then killed at the roughly the same time), and a tank not getting back to the middle before Elegon jerked us all in and breathed on us. The burn phase, oddly, was the easiest part. We only got there 2 or 3 times.. on of those being the actual kill. Healing stuff I can do... making people kill things and go where they should.. they had to figure out themselves. ;)

That sounds exactly like my group. Individually, there isn't any single problem, it's just managing to do all of those things well. Occasionally we'll also burn the add too fast and he'll explode in the ring, which usually leads to a healer death and causes mana issues later on, and if that doesn't happen, we have problems with the tank getting back in on time and killing the pylons simultaneously. We've also only gotten to the burn phase twice. The first time, one of the healers couldn't handle it because he had died early on and was completely oom by that phase, and the 2nd time, I DCed right at the phase transition and when I came back, only the tanks were alive (I'm a dps, but I put out some nice numbers, and I also could have popped Vampiric Embrace and maybe we could have lived enough to kill him). So we have the mechanics down more or less, we just need to keep at it until everything comes together perfectly. He should be down this week.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/08/2013 05:45 AMPosted by Morenn
The burn phase, oddly, was the easiest part. We only got there 2 or 3 times.. on of those being the actual kill. Healing stuff I can do... making people kill things and go where they should.. they had to figure out themselves. ;)

On our best attempts, i keep getting whispers from our shaman linking the meters and saying how in the hell are you doing that?! I'm like, oh, hun... That's BEFORE the 10th buff is added to elegon. It's gonna get HIGHER.
01/08/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Keirisonis
The burn phase, oddly, was the easiest part. We only got there 2 or 3 times.. on of those being the actual kill. Healing stuff I can do... making people kill things and go where they should.. they had to figure out themselves. ;)

On our best attempts, i keep getting whispers from our shaman linking the meters and saying how in the hell are you doing that?! I'm like, oh, hun... That's BEFORE the 10th buff is added to elegon. It's gonna get HIGHER.

On dps? On our best attempts, I was coming in 2nd with 100k or so, but the other Shadow Priest blew everyone else out of the water with a whopping 140k. I think part of it is that he was dotting up the Celestial Protectors and I was ignoring them, because if we burn them down too fast they tend to get caught in the middle and kill everyone. But still, he kicked my butt.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]