[A] Balance of Power Recruiting for 10m raid

90 Night Elf Warrior
Balance of Power, in various forms, has been active since the days of Molten Core. In our current roster, we focus on raiding twice a week (Sunday and Tuesday) from 9pm to 12am EST.

We finished Tier 14 16/16 Normal and 2/6 Heroic MSV. We are currently 1/12 in Throne of Thunder.

We're hoping to recruit:
1 Tank (DK or Druid preferred)
1 Dps (ranged preferred, especially hunter)

If you're interested, please contact me (SheepEater#1701) in game. I'm apparently really bad at looking at this thread for replies.
Edited by Desklamp on 3/10/2013 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dps reporting in. 486 pve ilvl. Familiar with all instances. My guild is dead so I have no problems leaving. I'm the last one left.

Not worried if I'm used but I would like to get in a decent guild to have some company. Been doing everything on my own, pve and pvp wise. Fully geared for both.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ilu desklamp
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
Ahem. I'd like to make the small correction to "Has been active since the days BEFORE Molten Core".

Unless of course you're only referring to raiding, in that case, don't mind me. I was never here >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'd just like to point out that if you raid with us then you are definitely going to get to hear a real live Australian speak on Vent from time to time. It is a magical experience worth practically anything. Join today, before it's too late.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I replied over a week ago. No one ever bothered to reply back. Good riddance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We should probably be more specific when it comes to DPS classes; we're already pretty melee-heavy, for instance.

By the way we're 4/6 HoF now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
this guild is full of qts
Reply Quote
We are still recruiting if anyone is interested.

We are 1/6 heroic MSV now as well.

We are currently looking for:
2 dps (ranged preferred)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game or you can still contact Desklamp for information as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
How could you guys possibly need ranged? You still have Elementlawl.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/05/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Vajira
2 dps (ranged preferred)

Things have changed! I remember the days of 8/10 raiders using intellect...

<3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
WALL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]