I think this guy is mad...

100 Blood Elf Rogue
Tagurprgnant hunter nebula

What the !@#$ did you just %^-*ing say about me, you little !@#$%? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ^-*! out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @#$%ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ^-*! to me over the Internet? Think again, @#$%er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ^-*!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable @#$ off the face of the continent, you little %^-*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you %^-*!@# idiot. I will $%^- fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *!@#ing dead, kiddo.

I think he is kinda mad #yoloswag420
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
misc brah
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
oh snap
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Comment #19 types out the voice message.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145064841&page=1

That was a good laugh, I must admit.
Edited by Ággs on 1/7/2013 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I HOPE YOU GOOGLED THAT AGGS AND DIDN'T ACTUALLY REMEMBER THAT FROM READING THAT POST woops caps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL I definitely googled it. Was curious if this clown was for real or not.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
humanity is saved
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you even lift bro?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Necro does cardio
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
haha that hunters name is funny TAGURPRGNT lol icwuthedidthar
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Tagurprgnant hunter nebula

What the !@#$ did you just %^-*ing say about me, you little !@#$%? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ^-*! out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @#$%ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ^-*! to me over the Internet? Think again, @#$%er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ^-*!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable @#$ off the face of the continent, you little %^-*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you %^-*!@# idiot. I will $%^- fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *!@#ing dead, kiddo.

I think he is kinda mad #yoloswag420

But bro, he grunts when he lifts.

#wedead
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Oh the old Navy Seals troll...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In on MISC thread, negging everyone on sight srs

not srs

pls respond tired of playing with chicken leg neckbeards
Edited by Dominickus on 1/13/2013 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ya what dream did he wake up from... For one he would not make it in the real world.2 if he had that much training he would not be playing wow. 3 they would not let you know they are coming for you. 4 he would be in jail for leaking military info what a retard....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
>!@#$%^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
guerrilla*
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
You have completed the quest: Trolled hard
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Dblaze came back to the server and made a hunter? Man I miss that crazy guy, he was so fun to troll. Sixteen year old and in the hospital from an overseas gun fight despite bein' the baddest sniper around. Does anyone remember that guy?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/15/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Woodsmaster
Ya what dream did he wake up from... For one he would not make it in the real world.2 if he had that much training he would not be playing wow. 3 they would not let you know they are coming for you. 4 he would be in jail for leaking military info what a retard....

You're right except for assuming that people in Special Operation don't play games. I've actually had a few "battle buddies" (hate the term) that went on to SFAS and get selected. Do they play? From time to time.
Think this has been proven time and time again. Doesn't matter what you do in real life, there is gamers from all walks of life, from stars, to senators, to athletes and finally the military. WoW was really huge for military personnel while I was in (it's how I got started). Being stationed as a grunt in alaska, only so many times you can do x activity before you look for some place to bs with people, while staying out of trouble.

And he wouldn't get in trouble or jail for "leaking military info" as he didn't leak !@#$. He didn't say anything about operations going on in the world, troop movement, names or even units. All he did was say he was a seal member, and threaten harm on someone. Granted falsifying military experience (schools, training, rank) is against the law, and threatening people could wind you up in a lot of trouble now with the "anti bullying/harassment" kick going on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]