Rated Battlegrounds

95 Human Paladin
Crazy Train is a PvP guild with PvE on the side. We are running RBGs 3-4 nights and week and raiding Friday nights / Sunday afternoons.

We are currently LF another Battleground Leader to start a second team. If you are experienced and would like to work with a group of seasoned RBG'ers, get in touch

Also, we are building a low MMR / alts team to run on Monday nights. I would be happy to work with anyone interested in leading and/or is looking for a place to get started.
You don't have to be in guild to participate.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
SANDOS Panther Club has multiple 2.2k rated people in RBGs
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Sandos has 4 people rated over 2200, congrats :)
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=13&n=SANDOS+Panther+Club&r=Fizzcrank-US

But I don't see what that has to do with this post. We are looking for people who want to get started in rbgs.
Edited by Boudecca on 1/8/2013 5:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ah a guild hatting on another guild. Ya know you recruit ninjas and take things from other guilds but for once I'll stick up for you. Rykinia no one really cares. They are looking for their guild. Leave them alone. This is a forum to help their guild. Not yours. If you want to TROLL another guild then I suggest you look at the forum rules and I suggest playing friendly with other pvp players.

I think we can all agree this server is under progression for pvp and pve. We should not be fighting amongest ourselves because you think your a knock off version of a wow god.

BTW Boudecca nice job with the pvp stuff and pushing our server in the right direction. However you should encourage your guildies not to steal from others. Doesn't give your guild a good image. nothing aggenst you just aggenst the members that stole from my guild and went to you. I hope your having better luck with them than I am.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I did RBGs with your guild at 1300 MMR and I got a ton of flack for calling out what the enemy team was going to do.

Not only was I right, but you still trashed me for it afterwards. You should be taking 1300 MMR RBGs as seriously as I take sitting on the toilet.

EDIT

Forgot to add in that I wasn't hating. I don't even know how you got that implication..
Edited by Rykinia on 1/10/2013 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'm sorry you cant listen and work as a team in a group? Your ego is what we couldn't stand. but happy you found some place you could get carried and or get a rating. Honestly I've trashed some of your guildies in PVP and arenas. I have no idea how you guys did it but I know it wasn't by running around all over the map with your heads all up your butts. You need to have structure and listen to 2 or 3 leaders. Not some crappy geared pug that isn't doing their job. We lost the bases you we're supposed to be at if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
01/10/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Yumemaria
I'm sorry you cant listen and work as a team in a group? Your ego is what we couldn't stand. but happy you found some place you could get carried and or get a rating. Honestly I've trashed some of your guildies in PVP and arenas. I have no idea how you guys did it but I know it wasn't by running around all over the map with your heads all up your butts. You need to have structure and listen to 2 or 3 leaders. Not some crappy geared pug that isn't doing their job. We lost the bases you we're supposed to be at if I remember correctly.

You're an idiot. 2-3 leaders? You were the only one, and you had no idea wtf you were doing. You had me sitting on a base doing absolutely nothing the entire game. Not to mention that I wasn't even talking for the majority of the battleground so I could see how you were going to lead it. I was not impressed at all.
Edited by Rykinia on 1/10/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/10/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Rykinia
I did RBGs with your guild at 1300 MMR and I got a ton of flack for calling out what the enemy team was going to do

01/10/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Rykinia
I wasn't even talking for the majority of the battleground so I could see how you were going to lead it.

So were you talking over the BG lead or were you not talking? Your saying to different things. I think your memory is a bit foggy. If you want to attack me to get back at me saying your bad go ahead but to put down my guild and my guild mates is not called for. Also unlike you i'm not editing other peoples post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/07/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Rykinia
SANDOS Panther Club has multiple 2.2k rated people in RBGs

I dont think you should be saying this cause we know pretty much all of your guild Win-Traded to your ratings thx to the recent post By Mormonbob
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
#1 Who's hating? I'm happy for the guys at Sandos, just ask their GM. Anyone would jump at the chance to get 2k rating. How they go about it is none of my concern.

#2 We don't actively recruit from other guilds unless they are looking for a new home and inquire. Maybe you are not aware, 90% of our membership are people we've pvp'd with for years and many chose to follow us when we started this guild.

#3 As for theft, we have rank and guild vault security in place as any guild should. If "they" stole from you, I am sorry to hear of it. You imply we gained by this, I can assure you we have not.
Edited by Boudecca on 1/10/2013 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Rykinia has more right to be her then u yosh and dont be mad cuz all ur good players left ur guild and joined the only other guild that is recruiting for rbgs. Also he didnt get carryed in areans ive seen him play and yosh ive never seen u CC in rbgs ever
Edited by Smellypriest on 1/11/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
My good players stayed in my guild btw thats why were doing better in raids <3 i'm happy u guys are doing well in rbgs and now that we are about to start ours i hope we run into eachother.

So i don't cc huh? :P well we both proved that wrong the other day. we're both good players and have no reason to insult one other do we?

btw people in my guild, we arent judged right away based on a few whispers in game. We actually talk on vent as you saw all the time. its a very friendly community. people are welcome on vent as long as they are there to have fun and be friendly. not to troll or start a fight and what not. drop by anytime.
Edited by Yumemaria on 1/15/2013 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Ah a guild hatting on another guild. Ya know you recruit ninjas and take things from other guilds but for once I'll stick up for you.

BTW Boudecca nice job with the pvp stuff and pushing our server in the right direction. However you should encourage your guildies not to steal from others. Doesn't give your guild a good image. nothing aggenst you just aggenst the members that stole from my guild and went to you. I hope your having better luck with them than I am.

Ya know, I gotta say Yumemaria, I am curious that you are arena partners with one of the very people you accused of being a GV Ninja. Glad to see you two worked that out.
Edited by Boudecca on 1/16/2013 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Still LF a RBG Leader to take on a second team, pls pst me or Laymans in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am curious that you are arena partners with one of the very people you accused of being a GV Ninja.

Ohhhh nooo she didn't
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I beg to differ and without mentioning names on here I can back up my statement.
Edited by Boudecca on 1/19/2013 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Thats because he actually paid my guild back. I give people second chances. I worked it out with him like I tried to with you but the person I was trying to warn you about already left your guild so works out. Hope he didnt get anything out of you guys. Was trying to warn you but apparently you didnt want the warning you just got very defensive.

you want to post those screen shots you said you were taking? lol its doesnt matter to me just dont white them out <3

but yeah i have no problem with you i just hope you saw what i was trying to warn you of. hope you didnt get ninjaed by that raging jerk too. I dont point out names but its the other person u recently took i think you know who i'm takling about from whispers.

and yeah me and smelly are doing good in 2s. thanks for asking. Friendly people are allowed to come on vent and pvp with my guildies. Key word there is Friendly btw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]