Mage looking for a new home

90 Worgen Mage
I’ve been playing wow since vanilla, raiding since BC. The Guild I’m in right now recently lost a few people around Thanksgiving and a few more this Christmas break. It doesn’t look like it’s going to recover. We are currently 6-6 in MV and were just about to get started in HoF when things fell apart.

I play an Item lvl 488 Mage, I also have an Item level 478 Retro\Balance Druid. My priority is to play the Mage but don’t mind filling in on the Resto druid when needed. I’m not an elite hardcore Raider, but I know what to do and can get the job done. I know how to NOT stand in fire, and when to group up. I love the game and play a lot, I work at being the best I can be.

Looking for a guild that wants to progress, raids around 3 days a week and shows up read to go. I know how to wipe and keep going and learning. I don’t give up, I get better. I’m a team player, I’m not a loot !@#$%, and I raid because I like raiding. I’m consistent and committed. I come prepared.

I’m on the west coast and my availability to raid is 5pm to 9pm PST, Sunday-Thursday. I like my weekends free.

If you think I might fit in with your guild and have a spot open I would love to talk to you.

-Kismoris
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416067143

We have no raiding mages atm. = (

8-11 EST T/W/Th
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
damienn#1942

Add me id love to talk.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi Kis! We are looking to expand out ranged dps roster. If you think you are ready to jump into heroic progression, feel free to apply!

Apotheosis reached new heights of success in Cataclysm and continue to excel in Mists of
Pandaria.
We improved with every tier, culminating in multiple server first achievements in the final tier of Cataclysm. Dragon Soul saw Apotheosis go 8/8H, get our meta-drakes and get our first-ever server first kill on Heroic Hagara and acquire the server's first set of Fangs
of the Father.

We continue to be the leading 25-man guild on the server. We already have 4 server firsts (Normal Mel'jarak, Amber Shaper, Shek'Zeer, and Protectors.) We have a really strong raid foundation continuing into the new expansion and are looking to add a few fresh faces! Join our 9-hour a week, 25-man raid guild and be a part of a fun-loving, respectful number one guild.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a
serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home for a new expansion,
we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild. We are an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including D3, SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Civ V, etc.)

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
T14: 16/16 N, 3/6H MSV

Cataclysm progression:
T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
Skilled & experienced players of the following classes:
Moonkin
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Windwalker Monk
Enhancement Shaman

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
During progression, we raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.
Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
- Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
- Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
- Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
- Steady progression, repeated boss kills
- Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
- Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
Head over to our website at:
http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
Twitter: @SerrinneWoW

Serrinne
recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
Recruitment Officer, Apotheosis (A)
Eldre'Thalas (US), PVE/EST
http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
PureLegit#1148 Let's talk, I think you may by a good fit for us.
Reply Quote
Perfect fit cept for the whole PST =p.

If you can make our raids, seems like a good fit. heres the spam.

Our Raid schedule is TUE,WED,THU (7:00pm - 10:15pm est).

Our Motto is ---> "Heroic Progression, Purples, and Sleep"

We are here to create a raiding environment catering to the sleep schedules of real REAL EST jobs.

We also use a "9 hours a week model", further catering to real life beyond the game. WE used this model to successfully raid all heroic content in DS, and are looking to do the same for Panda-land.

-->Show for raid times, flasks provided, repairs provided, potions provided, food provided, be done for rest of evening . Its a sweet deal, if your reliable enough to maintain your attendance, and keep the "research with top performance mindset" needed to tackle heroics in a timely fashion.

We have 1 raiding roster spot for a "DPS" ... Leather (druid/rogue) or Mage is the best fit but we will consider all exceptional dps players.

We get achieves, the special mounts, the titles, the nerd-points, for every raiding member on the roster. A nifty benefit for participating in a small roster guild. If you are reliable and want to have fun raiding, come join us!

If you are interested, you can contact Mouze, in game on the Executus server, (battletag : Dirty30Mouze#1578 ; realid : peytonwhite@hotmail.com) and start the process there.

www.tanda.guildportal.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Kis,

Would love to chat, looking for a solid raider that wants heroics modes, can get out of bad, pull numbers within 10% of i level, and................(this is must) can laugh at extremely dirty jokes that often make normal people blush....

There is a reason for our tag.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794322271?page=1

Above is spam history...etc. As you can see we have been around since TBC. We consider ourselves a home not just a guild. So if interested in our dysfunctional family: Pakserian#1325. Get in touch and we will mumble it up.

THX!

Pakserian
GM of GC
Madoran
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If you can start half an hour earlier, keep going. If not, you can skip this one.

The short version:
4 year old guild under the same management the entire time (me!)
25man Alliance, 6/6, 6/6, 4/4 normal, 7:30-9:30pm EST Tue/Wed/Sun (2 hour raid nights = short and fun)
Relaxed attendance requirements (see long version for details)
Casualcore raiding (No one gets yelled at when/if they screw up (unless it's the Ultraxion button, they get yelled at for that), the schedule is light, but raiding is taken seriously and people are expected to perform well and be prepared)

The long version:

<Integrity> is a serious but casual raiding guild, with forgiving attendance, alt-friendly policies, and a focus on raiding for fun while still progressing steadily. Integrity is over 3 years old, with the same leadership over that time, providing a stable raiding environment with a solid, competant core, but are equally welcoming of new members.

We are primarily a WoW PvE end-game raiding guild, but also enjoy all aspects of gaming. We have a minecraft server, play diablo 3 together, tried and quit SWTOR together, PvP together WAY too much, are looking forward to trying out GW2, etc etc etc.

Our 2 principles as a guild are:

1. All our raids are optional, as I've found that the biggest source of burnout is feeling like you HAVE to show up. Take that out, and people just enjoy raiding more. Rather play Diablo tonight than raid? No big deal, we'll still be raiding. Need a month off to focus on finals? Take care of business. Wife/husband talk you into having a kid and you won't be around for the next year? We'll be here when you get back, but seriously, you should have talked faster, kids are a hassle and seriously cut into raid time.

2. Our primary requirement for potential guild mates is maturity followed by competence. If you think trade chat anal jokes or fart noises in vent is funny and/or mature, this is not the guild for you, no matter how good a player you may be. Making sure everyone fits together socially first dramatically reduces the amount of drama.

Progression raids are 25man: 7:30-9:30 EST, Sun/Tue/Wed, alt/transmog/achievement runs on off nights. 2 hours of solid raiding (IE starting on time, no giant AFK breaks, minimal stupid wipes) has proven effective for us to enjoy raiding without feeling like we've been run through a meat grinder. And if you can sit through a 2 hour movie, you don't need a 10 minute break in the middle of a raid.

Our recruitment goal is to have ~30 people online at raid time; we are not recruiting a huge bench for bench's sake. When we have too many people we ask for volunteers to sit (there are always people who show up but would rather do something else that night), then choose people to sit based required raid comp, capability, and who hasn't gotten to raid recently. No priority is given for long-term members or officers. Favoritism, "cliques" and drama are not tolerated.

Progression is currently 6/6, 6/6, 4/4 normal. Our 20 some odd core members are great players, but the more social/casual members who have been filling in those last 5 or so spots just aren't capable of taking things to the next level without nerfs.

As such, we are recruiting hard mode skilled players who also want the flexibility to go on a date once in a while without losing a raid spot, but want a solid, fun raid group when they are available. We are not recruiting warm bodies to fill raid spots, we're looking for quality, mature players to improve our guild.

Visit http://integritygaming.enjin.com/ for more info or to apply, or hit me up on my battletag Helagoth#1919, or in-game and I'll pass you our mumble info.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
3/6h msv, 16/16n 10m guild LF mage dps to complete core 10m progression roster.

3 nights a week, tuesday wednesday thursday
6-9PST 8-11CT 9-12EST

If you think you could be a good fit, add my battletag and I'll b on later tonight for a chat!

Tailsshadow4#1701

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
Please take a look at Morituri Te Salutamus. Since our inception in 2007, MTS has maintained a persistent and successful record in progression raiding as well as a friendly, mature (adult-only) culture. The MTS raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:45 to 11 pm EST. Feel free to speak in-game with any officer (Maldirge, Vacherelle, Tiranae, Alarinthe - though possibly on their alts) or ask questions of our members for more information. We have an immediate need for a mage and we'd love to chat with you. Our Mission Statement and Philosophy and details about our guild policies - as well as our application - also are available on our website.

www.mts-shandris.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
C88 Exodar (25s) has an immediate spot for a mage and would love to talk to you.

6/16 heroic (having taken 2 weeks off for the holidays, we expect to progress this week and are not struggling with anything)

Our raid times fit with what you are looking for, we are on an East Coast server Mon-Thurs 8-11 eastern (5-8 PST)

Very stable, friendly, fun place to play. I will leave you a link of our latest recruit post for more details if you would like to look, or you can add me Ashkatja#1513

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7392649883?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
If you could go until 10pm PST then things would work out great.

In Omnia Paratus
US - Darrowmere
Alliance
5/6H 6/6 4/4
World Ranking: 3493
US Ranking: 902
Server Ranking: 1

In Omnia Paratus is looking at re opening their 25man raiding team. Currently we host the top 10man on the server and our 2nd raid team is currently tied with the 2nd guild. We are looking for players that would be interested in becoming part of a core 25man raid team that are both mature and experienced players.

Raid times:
Tues: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Thurs: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Sun: 7pm to 10:00pm PST

We do host multiple 10s and are always welcoming talented players into our rosters. So feel free to inquire about any of our raids or raiding teams.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
-Be Ready and & aware
-Know the fights & have done your research
-Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes
-Have a positive & professional attitude

If you are interested please submit an app for us to review at www.iop.enjin.com/recruitment

For more information-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman.
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com

Or you can speak with Slycem through battletag Slycem#1959
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi Kis. Looks like you have a lot of interest : )

I dont like to post impersonal guild spams. If none of the above listed fit exactly what you're looking for please let me know what I meet with you in game and I will be there. I check back here to see if you respond.

Good luck, hope you find a great home.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hello, Chosen is currently recruiting your class/spec for a CORE RAID spot. Please get in touch.

Chosen, currently 7/16HM, 16/16N T14 - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst ( 9pm - 1:00am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance/attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------

High Need:

• Balance Druid
• Elemental Shaman
• Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest
• DPS Warr
• Hunter
• Feral Druid
• Resto Sham
• Mage
• Prot Pally
• Holy Pally

** Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. **

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
• Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
• You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
through it.

Contact us: Kilo#1220 (battletag)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
<Exile> is the top 25man progression guild on Blade's Edge (PvE-PST). We raid a little earlier than most Pacific Time guilds because most of our raid core is located in the EST time zone.

This raid team is a tight-knit group. Drama is not tolerated in any way. While we do take raiding seriously and care about progression, we like to have fun and joke around as well, so long as it's not hindering our progression. We are typically pretty active on off-nights as well. We have plenty of active PvPers, and we usually have alt runs going for current tier raids.

Raid times are:
Tuesday: 8-12 PM EST
Wednesday: 8-12 PM EST
Thursday: 8-12 PM EST

Current Progression:
16/16 normal tier 14
6/6 heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
1/6 heroic Heart of Fear

Recruiting Needs:

Tanks:
Paladin (medium), Death Knight (medium), Warrior (medium)

Healers:
Priest (high), Druid (medium), Paladin (medium), Monk (medium), Shaman (low)

Melee DPS:
Warrior (medium), Shaman (medium) Rogue (low), Death Knight (low)

Ranged DPS:
Mage (high), Shaman (high), Warlock (medium), Priest (medium)

and exceptional players of ANY CLASS!! There is always competition for core spots, and we are always trying to push our rank higher. If you think you're a great player, please apply!

Feel free to put in an application at:
www.beexiled.enjin.com.

You can also contact me (Thesausage#1392) or any other guild member in-game with any questions. Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey there,
we're currently looking for a mage for a core spot for our roster.
We're 1/6H MV and 3/6 in HoF
We raid 2 nights a week (Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST and Monday 8:30-11:30 EST)
You're welcome to take a look at our website raging-grace.guildlaunch.com or message me in game at Azuno#1648

Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Would love to talk to you in game, add me on realid at Boston2391@yahoo.com

<Primordium>
6/6N MSV
3/6N HoF
3/4N ToES

Alliance located on the server Sargeras-PvP
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cuties

Alliance guild on Emerald Dream

Cuties are recruiting any exceptional player but is in high need of:

Shaman (DPS/Heal)
Mage
Monk (DPS/Heal)

About Cuties:

Cuties is a guild with many exceptional players with a focus on progression while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Cuties was formed in 2010 by a group of fun loving PvEers that all met through several PUG raids and decided to come together into a single guild. The common thread with the guild members is a love of the game and raiding while achieving guild progression. The Cuties love to discover the new content and still enjoy running older raids for achievement, mounts, pets or just for a good time. Several of our members love to PvP and spend many hours in battlegrounds and arenas, a goal for Cuties is to get into RBGs as soon as possible.

As a PvE focused guild we are all about guild raid progression and strive to be the best we can and are always looking to improve not only our individual play, but that of the group. Many of our members are always looking at class changes to help others with suggestions and we are always open to help research questions brought by guild members.

Above all Cuties just wanna have fun. While we do take raiding seriously, it should be fun as well. The guild in general is filled with all types of fun and interesting people. Guild chat and vent can get pretty wild at times, but is usually full of joking around and fun talk. The exception is during raids when we are focused.

Current Progression:

MV: 6/6
HoF: 2/6
ToES: 0/4

Raid Schedule:

Tue/Wed/Thurs 8pm – 11pm CST

We expect high attendance from our raiders and expect that all will be online on time (prefer if raiders online 15 mins prior to start) and be prepared for the nights raids (fight research, flasks/pots, enchants and reforging done)

Raiders are required to have a stable internet connection, computer capable of handling the demands of raiding, ventrillo and a working headset/microphone.

You also need a good attitude and an open mind.

Raiding Perks:

As a raider your flasks/pots and repairs are provided. We ask that you come prepared with your own individual buff food (300) however, with the last expansion there is to many different foods for the guild to keep up with.

For more information contact:

Byecurious: Pinky#1654
Gerrene: Gerrene#1458
Pïe: Logota#1551
Rushes: Xennith#1140

Check us out!!!

http://cutiesguild.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We need a mage for our 25-man raid core. The times however may not be suitable for you. I'll paste the info below just in case.

pst any officer online
Guild: Symbiotic (25-Man)
Realm: Blackrock
Progression: 10M 16/16, 3/16H
Email: SymbioticRaiding@gmail.com
Raid Times: tue, wed, thu, sun 7-10 PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]