<Good Game> sucks

100 Human Paladin
I heard Good Game sucks is this true? Yes it is. We are as bad as the bit players, DRT, KOMD and Ominous all wrapped in one. GG is basically a !@#$ sandwhich...... now on to what you don't know!

ATTN: Please read below ATTN:

Hello fellow players of the Lothar realm. My name is Skoalbandit and I wish to bring a message to the general populous.
The guild <Good Game>, Lothar's premiere late night leveling raiding casual RP worgen PVP arena community, and family friendly environment, wishes to continue its raiding adventures in this World of Warcraft! We are attempting to form quite the swell group of dedicated raiders which is almost full but seems to be lacking on the DPS front, especially warlocks.
<Good Game> has been around since the vanila but serious raiding didn't take effect until BC. We took a break, helped out the local youth at the community center, did a couple of coat drives and pot lucks, visited the elderly (because this guild is filled with caring and compassionate individuals.) This guild lacks any jerks or rude individuals so if you are looking for a place that will comfort and support you as we progress, then this is it!!

Currently, we have a 10 man raid group that is making progress in some of these deadly dungeons filled with vile foes and bosses but the rewards have been great for our team. Shard of Azzinoth Cannonball Runner Herald of Woe
As you can see, we are certainly collecting quite a treasure trove of goods that are well worth our time. If you would like to share in our spoils and help out the community, please contact Skoalbandit, Reckkon or Azmaria in game.

<GOOD GAME> - ALLIANCE - LOTHAR - US EAST - 10/25 - PROGRESS???????????
Raid times Mon-Weds 8:00pm - 11:30pm (subject to change)
So recap, GG -----> LF DPS FOR 25s -----> CASTERS (but others also considered too)

*********************GOOD GAME DISCLAIMER**************************
We are not responsible for anything we do in game and reserve the right to do anything!
Failure to heed these words will result in hilarious drama, emo quits and nerd rage the likes of which we have never seen. If you have a problem with this disclaimer you can politely go %^-* yourself.
Good Game has never or will never kill any guilds, if you hear this rumor it is a complete lie and disregard it as misinformation.
Every member of the guild subscribes and believes in the follow theory:
"DPS warriors = DPS Dk's = DPS Pandas = Women Drivers = TERRIBLE" This is a proven mathematical formula that is supported only by fact and any disputation of said theory will be met with extreme response by Good Game's Customer Service and Public Relations division (Dardalion, Laxus, and Skoalbandit).
Good Game does not harbor jerks, !@#$%^-s or mean people. We are always nice and I like to think of myself as an Officer and a Gentleman.
If you see the <Good Game> member cthos, feel free to mock him as we do. He is pretty bad and not even our good reputation can save a failure like him.

(GG is a registered trade mark of the Pallyworkers of America. Any illegal use of its name will be met with legal action with our crack defense team of jewish layers. You've been warned. Mozzeltof. GG is licensed bonded and insured by the industry ran by Reishi. LLC 20384)
Edited by Skoalbandit on 1/7/2013 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Are you actually forming a 25s group?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Krol blade hasn't dropped for you guyz??!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
200 Degrees.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJWpgIhT4n4

for additional information please visit
http://www.wowwiki.com/User:Dardalion/SkoalBandit

Finkle's Lava Dredger
That is all
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
and yes we are actually recruiting
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
GG is back! Looks like Lothar is about to be thrown in a hurt locker.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
This is gona be awful.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Don't worry, gunny would just give us one of his speeches and the server will be right as rain again :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I have just one question for <GG>.

Which racial slur is best?

Personally I'm partial to "Wolfbane"
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
As a family friendly guild, we do not support or use racial slurs unlike DRT. If antisemitism is the reciepe for success, I guess DRT will be getting world firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Glad to see you folks back. Lothar is always a more lively place with you all around. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thanks Qarylle. Good Game is always trying to give back to the community and make people see our family friendly ways! We are still recruiting BTW!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
DRINKIN' SOME JUICE IMMA MOOSE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't know if including me in the Customer Service and Public Relations division is the best or worst idea ever.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
How does one sign up for this shi t show?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
01/12/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Reckkon
This is gona be awful.

I miss you and your purty lips Reckk.

GG #1 Lothar

John sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]